Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tecno L6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L6 (634 Views)

My Tecno L6 / Tecno L6 Screen And Torch Pad / Help Please!!! I Can't Download Pdf Files On My Tecno L6 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L6 by otunbabadok(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please has anyone been able to boot to recovery mode on this device. After flashing my stock ROM the phone got stucked at Tecno logo. When I boot to recovery mode I was unable to click OK. I want to try to use Mouse with OTG though. Any help?
Re: Tecno L6 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Do you have cwm or twrp custom recovery flashed to the phone? If yes you can get another lollipop rom for it, search your phones ported rom and flash it to unbrick,if you don't have cwm or twrp recovery, you will need sp flash tool for pc to unbrick
Re: Tecno L6 by otunbabadok(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
It was after using SP flash tool
Re: Tecno L6 by otunbabadok(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Do you have cwm or twrp custom recovery flashed to the phone? If yes you can get another lollipop rom for it, search your phones ported rom and flash it to unbrick,if you don't have cwm or twrp recovery, you will need sp flash tool for pc to unbrick

Re: Tecno L6 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
otunbabadok:

Search the web for tips, i also am a learner,checkout this pic i saw at bloggersarena

(1) (Reply)

. / Xiaomi Mi 5s And Mi 5s Plus Flagship Spec (best So Far) / Easiest Way To Find Stolen Or Missing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.