Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) (5678 Views)

School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour / Education Don't Guarantee You Success, Start Up Something Today - Whatsapp User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by mezynaija(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sometimes spoken words seems more difficult than written words. But to some reverse is the case.

Social media like we all know is where young people now find safer to find and express love to their crush. Today a WhatsApp user just murdered and sent English language to its early grave with the deadly blunders he wrote in the process of trying to express and apologize to his girlfriend during a call breakup. Read his hilarious texts below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/whatsapp-user-murder-and-sends-english.html

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by mezynaija(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by ruggedadventure(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Buh dat bae's response was too gross...
Well...whu English don epp

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kai!

I would rather die than commit suicide grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by DesChyko: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm aware some friends just edit their names and send messages to themselves to create a funny passage for people to laugh over undecided

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by piperson(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
mezynaija:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi

please don't post rubbish and tag mods and expect it to get to front page
af some sense
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
1) I know of people who express themselves effortlessly either by oral or spoken English yet they struggle to feed.

2) I also know a few CEOs of firms that struggle to string good sentences together in order to express themselves.

To hell with English Language, I choose the 2nd category of people.
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Op's English is just as bad. You doubt me? Check the blunder in the thread's title.
By the way, who English epp?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by agrovick(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
LastMumu:
Op's English is just as bad. You doubt me? Check the blunder in the thread's title.
By the way, who English epp?
Bawse, it's been a while you did your role play thing. What's stopping the show?
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Xbursta(m): 12:19am On Aug 28, 2016
mezynaija:
Sometimes spoken words seems more difficult than written words. But to some reverse is the case.

Social media like we all know is where young people now find safer to find and express love to their crush. Today a WhatsApp user just murdered and sent English language to its early grave with the deadly blunders he wrote in the process of trying to express and apologize to his girlfriend during a call breakup. Read his hilarious texts below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/whatsapp-user-murder-and-sends-english.html
there is something fishy about this post

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2016
agrovick:

Bawse, it's been a while you did your role play thing. What's stopping the show?

I haven't been making the front-page of late, I only do so whenever I'm lucky enough to make front-page. Lemme drop a fresh one. grin

Sometimes when I'm home and alone, I lay on the floor, put a laundry basket on my back and pretend I'm a turtle. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by loobby(m): 12:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Marvel1206: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2016
* Whatsapp User Murder English*
you just drove english to the edge of a cliff brother
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Kingzulex: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2016
English? Lem me know when Buhari die
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by agrovick(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2016
LastMumu:

I haven't been making the front-page of late, I only do so whenever I'm lucky enough to make the front-page.

Sometimes when I'm home and alone, I lay on the floor, put a laundry basket on my back and pretend I'm a turtle. sad

Oga at the top must make reservations for you on the front page.

Hehehehehe, happy Sunday
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by haryomikun(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Dreyl(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
And ironically you also murdered english, most of you people ridiculing people about their written or spoken english are even worse than the people they are ridiculing.

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Raydos: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Yeah grin grin cheesy

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Endy4all(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Lol

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by Nbote(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Oga OP remove d patako from ur English before u try to remove d log in anoda pesin own. Both ur heading and write up na anoda English murder scene.
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by emmatee57(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
check one english killer here too

Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by 7agaza(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
English language ooooooooooh... Abeg lets try french .
Re: Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) by TeamLeader(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
LMAO!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos Taken Before Tragedy Or Death.. Paul walker on no 1. / Unilag Mba: What Is The Difference Between Regular & Executive? / Mathematicians In The House. I Need Your Help On Mensuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.