Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo (36251 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil's Graduation, End Of The Year (Photos) / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by segun400: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
The music star's son, Jamil is already a big boy now...

So cute..

"Thank you so much for my gifts @disanyc they are so awesome ... Lots of love Jamil #Handmade #CuteBabyClothes #DifferentFromTheNorm"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJndY3hjaPz/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by segun400: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
CHECKOUT THIS LOVELY PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE AND HER SON, JAMIL @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/27/tiwa-savage-shares-adorable-photo-of-her-son-walking/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by medexico(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Na everything be news?

See the boy's head.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by ojun50(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
medexico:
Na everything be news?

See the boy's head.
bad guy

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
I used to like Tiwa but ever since she got divorced, anytime I see anything related to her, I'm always like.....NEXT!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by AfricanApple(f): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I used to like Tiwa but ever since she got divorced, anytime I see anything related to her, I'm always like.....NEXT!!
my dear, you are here NEXTing while she is there making it big grin

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dats nice
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
AfricanApple:
And who says I can't be bigger than her?

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by daveP(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
AfricanApple:
She's not the first to make it big either. so why can't I just pass? durh grin

19 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by IMASTEX: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
good
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by mhisbliss(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
a life without worries smiley , he has no idea he's a celeb so adorable

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by emeijeh(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Small pikin dey waka and e reach front-page for Nairaland?
Which kæn news mods dey move these days?!
Even Great Zik dey vex for this nonsense

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jam Jam is growing so quickly

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Vince77(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
this her sons name reminds me of the days of Jamil Yogurt. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by teacherbim(f): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cute Jamiu

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by afo86: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Jozebrain(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
segun400:
nice
nice picken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by Joshuahunpe(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
why the boy head come resemble Jagaban like dis.. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by banme(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
I knell down beg God make e no give my child this kind big head.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by crackhouse(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
His head looks like Dr Sid own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by SPOPOVICH: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
all babies are cute.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by accountbalance: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

You can't imagine how i loved her too back then, she has probably lost a lot of her die hard fans.

Don't mind that one that said she is cashing out or wareva, there is nowhere it's written that you can't be bigger than her.

But that boy resemble his father o.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by emeijeh(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Vince77:
this her sons name reminds me of the days of Jamil Yogurt. grin grin grin grin
Lol. True

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by weblord1900: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by sexymoma(f): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sorry to say my nephew is more cute...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by squadvegas(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
wetin concern me? Abeg mama ngozi give me on stick of donchester
Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by greggng: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

You should be ashamed of your comment. I am afraid non of you girls would ve sacrificed like tiwa did to be with a junky. Go play the interview tiwa granted to tht online TV, you will know she endured a lot. So you prefer she continue to stay with that ungrateful man and a drug adict? Infact I doubt you re a real woman. Imagine a man got you pregnant and u were bleeding he never bothered. He went about drinking and collecting contract on her behalf without rendering proper account. As far as am concern am in love with tiwa and I will defend her against naive people like u

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by passyhansome(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
CAN WE SEE HIS FATHER PLEASE?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by accountbalance: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
greggng:

You should be ashamed of your comment. I am afraid non of you girls would ve sacrificed like tiwa did to be with a junky. Go play the interview tiwa granted to tht online TV, you will know she endured a lot. So you prefer she continue to stay with that ungrateful man and a drug adict? Infact I doubt you re a real woman. Imagine a man got you pregnant and u were bleeding he never bothered. He went about drinking and collecting contract on her behalf without rendering proper account. As far as am concern am in love with tiwa and I will defend her against naive people like u

You just judged someone's sincere thought and honest opinion.

How does that make you better?

Am even surprised that you are justifying tiwa's video based on her tales. Seems you don't get the point, she simply washed her dirty linen in front of the whole world, she totally ruined the boy's father's image beyond repair.

All for what? Career, fame, 1 million views on YouTube??

In my own view self, I don't think she's as happy as she used to be, she might hide it and all that but she will always regret her actions and it will take a lot of effort for that boy to forgive her when he grows up to find out.

Forget drug addict or junkie or whatever you call it. Everyone has their own story.

#justsaying

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo by graciella(f): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
greggng:

why are you taking it personal?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress / Seun Egbegbe Celebrates 40th Birthday By Giving To The Destitute (Throwback) / Daniel K Daniel's Wife, Augustina Has Twin Brother, Born In Separate Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.