Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... (499 Views)

I'm Proud To be a PGA BOSS / I'm Not Proud To Be A Nigerian: Facebook User's Ordeal With SARS Operatives. / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by missKiffy(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
I saw this and decided to share, I thought long and hard for that one time I felt proud to be a Nigerian and to be honest can't think of any moment. Am still raking my brain tho to see if any moment would come.

When have you felt proud to be a Nigerian? If you have ever felt proud

2 Likes

Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by okirewaju(f): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Errrrmmmmm

Thinking........

During NYSC

1 Like

Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by micfoley: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
When we win football tournaments. Atlanta 96 remains a huge milestone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by faorex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
the first time I left my mums womb
Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by gbemi514: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Whenever I realize my nationality

1 Like

Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2016
when Dream team VI trekked from Atlanta to Rio cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by Jalinco: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
When we defeated GEJ and his thieving gang
Re: When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss..... by viktagorion: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Definitely during the Olympic games in Atlanta 1996.

The Nigerian football team had defeated Brazil and Argentina in the semi and final matches of the Men's football event - two very dramatic and pulsating encounters.

Will NEVER forget the presentation of medals ceremony.

As the Nigerian national anthem was playing, our green white green flag was hoisted ABOVE Argentina and Brazil's flag (Silver and Bronze medalists respectively), I was weeping like a baby. Very Unforgettable !

We took to the cleaners two powerful football nations.

Never have I been more proud to be a Nigerian than at that moment.

Those were the golden days of Nigerian football.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Day 3:Rain! Rain! Rain! #itwontstopraining / After Her Death, Fresh Controversy On ‘save Mayowa’ Campaign Funds Erupts. / One Of The High Rated Betting Website & The Good Aspect Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.