Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Article Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writer Needed (711 Views)

Article Writer Needed ASAP! / Article Writer Needed... / Experienced Health Article Writer Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Needed by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
1. I don't need good writers, but great ones. So if you're good, do not apply.

2. The audience for the articles you'll be writing are Britons, Americans and others who have English as their native language. So you must be exceptional, and impeccable.

3. I've hired a couple of "writers" on Nairaland. Unfortunately, non of them are qualified to be called such. After paying them, I'll still be correcting simple mistakes that a JSS student ought not to make. Please, these are not the kind of writers I need at the moment. I don't have the time to spoon-feed any body.

4. Salary: You can earn between N30,000 and N50,000 per month, depending on the number of articles you write

5. You should be able to write on any subject.

6. Sometimes, you may write up to 7 articles in one day.

7. You must be creative.

8. Plagiarism or copy and paste is strictly prohibited.

If you're interested and qualified, send your application to info@patrickokunima.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Article Writer Needed by HoracenPete: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
You have a mail.. if considered, terms and conditions would have to be revisited
Re: Article Writer Needed by redy: 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
He does not reply after receiving your "test" article.
I have warned you people.
Re: Article Writer Needed by horizdon: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Am interested bmuktar9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Movie Script For Shooting Or Outright Sale...by Bbc Scriptwriter (0806 842 9492) / An Upcoming Online Magazine Is Searching For Writers / Written Songs For Sale For Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.