Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Jobs For Prolific Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Prolific Writers (1178 Views)

10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / Prolific Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For Prolific Writers by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
1. I don't need good writers, but great ones. So if you're good, do not apply.

2. The audience for the articles you'll be writing are Britons, Americans and others who have English as their native language. So you must be exceptional, and impeccable.

3. I've hired a couple of "writers" on Nairaland. Unfortunately, non of them are qualified to be called such. After paying them, I'll still be correcting simple mistakes that a JSS student ought not to make. Please, these are not the kind of writers I need at the moment. I don't have the time to spoon-feed any body.

4. Salary: You can earn between N30,000 and N50,000 per month, depending on the number of articles you write

5. You should be able to write on any subject.

6. Sometimes, you may write up to 7 articles in one day.

7. You must be creative.

8. Plagiarism or copy and paste is strictly prohibited.

If you're interested and qualified, send your application to info@patrickokunima.com

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Seven articles a day for 30-50k/per

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by olaric(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
You want exceptionally good writers, yet you are offering to pay peanut. No top writer that knows his worth will apply for the job based on that peanut bro (just my opinion anyway).

2 Likes

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
@ Olaric: For a job you'll be doing from the comfort of your home, I don't think 30 - 50k is peanut.
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Basildvalour(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
@ Olaric: For a job you'll be doing from the comfort of your home, I don't think 30 - 50k is peanut.
What job is more tasking than that which you put your brain to creative use?

Whether from home or in the comfort of an air conditioned office, a job is a job and seven articles per day for 30,000naira per month, with the quality you demand is modern slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Sakaslim(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
oga, you're a huge joke...you can never get a prolific writer for this price...you better manage your jss writer...they are the ones you can afford.... 7 articles 30k per month....lol

2 Likes

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Have a look at the application a "writer" sent me:

"i sure your post on nairaland and i want to assure you that i can
write unique articles for you.

Waiting to here from you soon"

Here's another one:

"Gooday sir,
my name are xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx.i reside in abuja.i will send u a
sample of my work,a script,my own creative writeup idea,i believe this
would give you the assurance,that you have gotten,the exceptional
writer you have always wanted for the job.am at your service .thanks
in anticipation,as i look forward to hearing from you.
My regards
michael"

I made it very clear that I'm not looking for people to spoon-feed. I am not a writer, but I can never write as poorly as these people. If either of these applications belong to you, please and please, do not call yourself a writer again and never you apply for a writing job. You know yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by 1miccza: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Op can an individual with only two to three days free in a week to write apply??
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Tizzyreal: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
The problem is not writing the articles but paying up at when due. Most of these people come here to hire writers to write for them, only to end up running away with the articles without paying the writers , or coming up with one story or the other when its time for them to pay them. I have encountered lots of them including infoguidenigeria.com, adcity, life solution.com, and a whole lots of them who are still owing me till date.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Aremu01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
Have a look at the application a "writer" sent me:

"i sure your post on nairaland and i want to assure you that i can
write unique articles for you.

Waiting to here from you soon"

Here's another one:

"Gooday sir,
my name are xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx.i reside in abuja.i will send u a
sample of my work,a script,my own creative writeup idea,i believe this
would give you the assurance,that you have gotten,the exceptional
writer you have always wanted for the job.am at your service .thanks
in anticipation,as i look forward to hearing from you.
My regards
michael"

I made it very clear that I'm not looking for people to spoon-feed. I am not a writer, but I can never write as poorly as these people. If either of these applications belong to you, please and please, do not call yourself a writer again and never you apply for a writing job. You know yourselves.

U do not have to make a public show of this ppl before you make ur point Mister. U could have simply ignored them if they are not up to your standard...
Come on

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Nature129(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tizzyreal:
The problem is not writing the articles but paying up at when due. Most of these people come here to hire writers to write for them, only to end up running away with the articles without paying the writers , or coming up with one story or the other when its time for them to pay them. I have encountered lots of them including infoguidenigeria.com, adcity, life solution.com, and a whole lots of them who are still owing me till date.

Na wa oooh!

Some people may be doing it, but certainly not infoguideNigeria.com. This is because I worked for them for almost one year and he neither delayed my payment nor owed me.

Yes, I was trained by Mr. Robert Ifiokobong and he paid for all my articles up till the day I quit because I felt I deserved a better package even though I didn't tell him about that.

Please stop this character assassination now. Remove infoguidenigeria.com from that list.

Thank you
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by EsteemedB(f): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Am interested. How is the payment like?is it submit an article and get paid or how?
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by geodemainguy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Put me to test, I trust my pen, because my pen is mightier than a sword. Mr Patrick! Please review my application. I can't wait.
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by geodemainguy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
1. I don't need good writers, but great ones. So if you're good, do not apply.

2. The audience for the articles you'll be writing are Britons, Americans and others who have English as their native language. So you must be exceptional, and impeccable.

3. I've hired a couple of "writers" on Nairaland. Unfortunately, non of them are qualified to be called such. After paying them, I'll still be correcting simple mistakes that a JSS student ought not to make. Please, these are not the kind of writers I need at the moment. I don't have the time to spoon-feed any body.

4. Salary: You can earn between N30,000 and N50,000 per month, depending on the number of articles you write

5. You should be able to write on any subject.

6. Sometimes, you may write up to 7 articles in one day.

7. You must be creative.

8. Plagiarism or copy and paste is strictly prohibited.

If you're interested and qualified, send your application to info@patrickokunima.com
I am not only a prolific writer, but also, a profound writer.
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Check your email if you sent me your application. It's just a little assessment (test). Good luck
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Kubany: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
geodemainguy:
Put me to test, I trust my pen, because my pen is mightier than a sword. Mr Patrick! Please review my application. I can't wait.

Oga. how far? Did you deliver. I got the message while on transit, the time was short. However, I did my best regardless of the short notice.
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by geodemainguy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kubany:

Oga. how far? Did you deliver. I got the message while on transit, the time was short. However, I did my best regardless of the short notice.
My brother! The time was too short to write and type. But I was able to beat the time frame. Am anticipating for a positive response.
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by olaric(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Tizzyreal:

I could add more names to the list of people who just come up here to advertise for writers but fail to pay at the end of the day. They change their names and advertise with different names and titles after scamming unsuspecting Nairalanders.
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by cloud9usher: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mr PatrickOkunima I think even if you are not a fake you are still gonna be cheating the writer with your stated terms.

Let's do the math, 7 articles a day, for 5 days a week the writer would write 35 articles a week and 140 articles a month. For a 6 days a week writing plan, that is 42 articles a week and 168 articles a month.

Let's take the average of what you intend to pay, which is N40,000 a month. Calculate that, that's like a paltry N285 for one article. Like seriously? N285 for an original content? I wouldn't even take N285 to copy and paste articles off the internet for you let alone giving out my original content for N285 an article. Nigerians like you are the reason why this country is backwards.

Lastly, Nairalanders, please be very careful about these set of people who request for writers, 99% of them are scam! They get writing gigs on other online platforms, then come here posing as an employer, they give you their writing gigs topic as the test topic for you to write on and prove your competence and after you submit your original content they fly away with your work and submit them and get paid on the platform they got the writing gig from, they get paid off your sweat. Some 'employ' you and let you work your ass off for them for a month and when it gets to pay time they vanish. Pure wickedness!

Anyone who is genuine would pay you per article, even if they pay just N1,000 per article let them wire you the money before you write another. Internet and mobile banking has made payments very easy so there is no excuse. Never wait to get paid at the end of the week or at the end of the month. And also, never take a test article on a topic suggested by the so called employer, they can assess you by your previous works or you pick any topic to write on for them to assess your competence.

Stay blessed guys.

Cc: olaric, geodemainguy, Kubany, EsteemedB, Aremu01, Tizzyreal, 1miccza, Sakaslim, Basildvalour, handsomeclouds

4 Likes

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
cloud9usher:
Mr PatrickOkunima I think even if you are not a fake you are still gonna be cheating the writer with your stated terms.

Let's do the math, 7 articles a day, for 5 days a week the writer would write 35 articles a week and 140 articles a month. For a 6 days a week writing plan, that is 42 articles a week and 168 articles a month.

Let's take the average of what you intend to pay, which is N40,000 a month. Calculate that, that's like a paltry N285 for one article. Like seriously? N285 for an original content?

Lastly, Nairalanders, please be very careful about these set of people who request for writers, 99% of them are scam! They get writing gigs on other online platforms, then come here posing as an employer, they give you their writing gigs topic as the test topic for you to write on and prove your competence and after you submit your original content they fly away with your work and submit them and get paid on the platform they got the writing gig from, they get paid off your sweat. Some 'employ' you and let you work your ass off for them for a month and when it gets to pay time they vanish. Pure wickedness!

Anyone who is genuine would pay you per article, even if they pay just N1,000 per article let them wire you the money before you write another. Internet and mobile banking has made payments very easy so there is no excuse. Never wait to get paid at the end of the week or at the end of the month. And also, never take a test article on a topic suggested by the so called employer, they can assess you by your previous works or you pick any topic to write on for them to assess your competence.

Stay blessed guys.

Cc: olaric, geodemainguy, Kubany, EsteemedB, Aremu01, Tizzyreal, 1miccza, Sakaslim, Basildvalour, handsomeclouds

I wouldn't even take N285 to copy and paste articles off the internet for you let alone giving out my original content for N285 an article. Nigerians like you are the reason why this country is backwards.

grin grin grin wicked
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by okikiosibodu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP, please take a look at my article, and see if I qualify
https://www.nairaland.com/3289738/diary-last-visit-dogbreath-kennel
Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by geodemainguy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
cloud9usher:

Let's take the average of what you intend to pay, which is N40,000 a month. Calculate that, that's like a paltry N285 for one article. Like seriously? N285 for an original content? I wouldn't even take N285 to copy and paste articles off the internet for you let alone giving out my original content for N285 an article. Nigerians like you are the reason why this country is backwards.

Stay blessed guys.

Cloud9usher! You seems to be hitting the truth. But how did you know all this? Because since yesterday I submitted my article am yet to hear a response from the employer. Please Mr Patrick! Come and justify this issue.

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by Kubany: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cloud9usher! has made good points. Mr Patrick may not be a scam, but surely he lacks some fundamental communication skills. I sent my application, and he responded with a test. The test itself to me wasn't properly addressed - no Hello, no Hi. Secondly, after I submitted my work, he didn't acknowledge receipt and hasn't gotten back yet for more than 30 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs For Prolific Writers by pcoolioz(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
cloud9usher:

Stay blessed guys.

Asin I have always suspected that's what most of them do, it's just so hard getting the source directly. I feel some of them even give different applicants different topics as test just to rip them off.
I also sent him an article, no response till date. it's well.

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Jobs At DPR / Nigerian Ports Authority Current Recruitment - 2016 / Urgently Wanted: Young Experienced Professional Cleaners (willing To Be Trained)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.