Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Message To Frank Edward - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Message To Frank Edward (511 Views)

Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Download All Your Frank Edward Tracks / Leaked Audio Letter To Frank Edwards, Really Revealing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Frank Edward by ApostleSylver(m): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Any one who knows Frank Edward in person
should tell him this: Thus saith the LORD of
Lords, "When I picked you, I gave you the
Gospel; and now, who has given you the world
that you should become so loosed and
careless? I shall not withhold success from
you according to my covenant but I am counting; for you have failed to maintain the
difference, you're unstable. When you stumble
and fall, I shall observe unless you retract".
You have failed to maintain the difference, the
Gospel not the world, says the LORD.
Re: Message To Frank Edward by Calismart(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
ok i will tell him ;Dok
Re: Message To Frank Edward by Favorite1: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmmm...... I must be psychic because I totally agree with the word of the lord. Frank is loosing his impact, Christianity wise .... Will pick Eben any day Jare.
Re: Message To Frank Edward by thesicilian: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
The so called lord who gave you the prophecy for Frank Edwards didn't tell you where he is?!

1 Like

Re: Message To Frank Edward by Ekugbeh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
He isn't.
He jez tryin new flavours nothin more. Hav u listen to BLWRapNation?

Smh.

U hvn't listened to gopsel music man...
Re: Message To Frank Edward by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Hellow @op, if you discover he's going off track, go to your throne room and pray for him.
He's human.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dapada By Pryme Makes Me Reminisce About When Naija Hip Hop Was Hip Hop / Wiley, Godfather Album Review. / Name An Old Song That You Won't Get Tired Of Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.