Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Immigration 2014 Stampede. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration 2014 Stampede. (532 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration 2014 Stampede. by mmnaumar(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
#NigeriaImmigration2000 Its a "Big Scam" i
appeal to FG to let them know the so called 2000
Immigrations officers received Appointment letter
last year following the deadly stampede
recruitment in March 2014, are not the real
"Victims". Federal Government should be aware.
most of the victims try to reach committee set up
after the stampede, but unfortunately we couldn't.
the above picture is some part where i sustained
injury during the exercises.

1 Share

Re: Immigration 2014 Stampede. by izzou(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
So because you weren't among, makes it a scam?

I think you are the scam here
Re: Immigration 2014 Stampede. by nkechiasogwa(f): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2016
My major concern is that of the dead victims' candidates. Each family was given 3 slots, have they been given the appointment since then? What I want the government to do is to give the dead victims' candidates automatic employment and conduct fresh recruitment.
Re: Immigration 2014 Stampede. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2016
A big scam bro
Re: Immigration 2014 Stampede. by Oracle13(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
They will be passing out from Training school september.all the deceased victims were given 3 slot each.get ur facts correct b4 writing nonsense.all junior cadre have pass out since 3months back,collecting cool salary since then.
Re: Immigration 2014 Stampede. by u3fine(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Get your fact right before spewing rubbish. #2000 NIS is different from stampeed victim. If you don't know, the stampeed victim are already in Kano training school as I type this, the junior cadre are already out while the senior cadre will pass out in Sept.
But trust naija and corruption, 80% of those that are in training school are not injured victim.
#2000NIS are those who aplied, wrote test, interview, shortlisted and trained for 3 months before dispersed illegally.

mmnaumar:
#NigeriaImmigration2000 Its a "Big Scam" i
appeal to FG to let them know the so called 2000
Immigrations officers received Appointment letter
last year following the deadly stampede
recruitment in March 2014, are not the real
"Victims". Federal Government should be aware.
most of the victims try to reach committee set up
after the stampede, but unfortunately we couldn't.
the above picture is some part where i sustained
injury during the exercises.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Divine Step College / Kaduna Jobs / Job Vacancy: Photography Studio >>>receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.