Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media (41022 Views)

5 Types Of People To Avoid On Social Media / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now / Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by rummeh: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2016
1. Nudes, obviously

I’d like to think we all know this, but when models and celebrities are flashing side-boob and booty (or the rest of themselves), it may seem like an awesome idea to do the same to boost your popularity. Bad idea. Keep in mind it can be tacky and used against you by someone else.But you can post these beautiful N.Ude shoes.

2. Anything with your address or personal information on it.

Although it’s true that anyone who really wanted to find you probably could, you don’t need to help them — especially if you’re posting photos about being on vacation or away from home for any length of time. Don’t invite thieves to your empty home.

3. Anything that shows you getting high/drunk

Consider what a potential employer might think if somehow they saw a photo of you smoking weed or getting sloppy drunk. Save it for your cell phone and not for the public.

4. Endless photos of you and your boyfriend/girlfriend kissing

A few are cute, a thousand mean I’m unsubscribing, because clearly you two don’t do anything but suck face.

5. Revenge photos

Have you ever seen that girl who just got cheated on and proceeded to post every inappropriate photo of her ex that she could find? Personal ones, embarrassing ones, just downright weird ones? Yeah… don’t be that girl.

Source http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/7-types-of-photos-you-should-completely.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by chukxie(m): 3:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Well said.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Purpletee(f): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2016
so help me God....

but wetin wan push me upload a pic of me getting drunk... ckineke anõm nààka gi.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by DrRasheed: 5:29am On Aug 28, 2016
Purpletee:
so help me God....

but wetin wan push me upload a pic of me getting drunk... ckineke anõm nààka gi.
Try osogbo weed.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Smellymouth: 5:41am On Aug 28, 2016
I concur..

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Very true OP.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Very true OP.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by jhidey08(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by montezz(f): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
So on point. Guilty of none.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by ibiyemi93: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Well said
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by eleko1: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
undecided sad
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by yrret: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Uploading pics taken in an hotel toilet, somebody's Lamborghini and while praying.

I'm still waiting to see random photos of ladies snoring to be uploaded by individual, don't konw which weed can stimulate that effect.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by YourMajesty(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Number 4 so on point.

Most girls are guilty of this. Just a silly way to "show off"
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
shey una don hear........ undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by firstolalekan(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by 123abiola: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wish some wayward people learn something from these thread.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
na girls dey do am pax nau grin
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by WebSurfer(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Add this to your list.

**Money/Luxury Lifestyle**

Be careful how you show off cash or showcasing a luxury lifestyle around social media out of a low self esteem trying to create several impressions that you have arrived or living the good life especially when you are not a celebrity..
Trust me, apart from the insecurities you bring to yourself, and criminals you invite to keep an eye on you, you will also end up creating secretly envying people, inviting the wrong type of people who will appear to like you but truly only after what they hope to benefit from you.

For some time now, I havnt been able to tell which are my true friends because I never see them around when I act broke/having issues. There's always an excuse unless there is a party on.

Only those who had been there might truly understand this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by pass111(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
6. Jacob zuma's 5&6 pic.
The picture is so overused, that one-day he might start killing people cos of it.

7.Buhari's big ear pic.
I don't need to say anything on this one....

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Flashh: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Flaunting money ostentatiously on social media.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by NigerDeltan(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by rosieflower2(f): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
OK
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Perfecttouch(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
rokiatu:
undecided undecided undecided
this one wey u squeeze mouth so,he be like say u dey guilty of all

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
lol,ok.
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by NairaMaster1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is cute. Not the Osun state type of mediocrity news
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by rattlesnake(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
What's the Aim and Objectives of this post
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by sotall(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
k
Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by NairaMaster1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
OkeEsibe:
na girls dey do am pax nau grin

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Olasco93: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
That number 5 is very common with Urhobo babes

Re: 5 Types Of Photos You Should Completely Keep Off Social Media by Rapmoney(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
For people that complain a lot that their boyfriends/girlfriends don't put up romantic photos of both of them as DPs on social media, make una get small sense, abeg!!! Things are happeing these days!

People can easily destroy your image online through your compromising pics.

In fact, it's no longer advisable to take compromising pics with anyone, boyfriends/girlfriends with the popularity of the internet today.

Don't even do it for love! You might later hate yourself and turn out to be a fool!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbm Introduces Another Awesome Feature, Check It Out! / Glo Increases Their Data Plans / Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.