Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Fashion Designer/ Fashion Illustrator Needed To Partner With A New Fashion House - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fashion Designer/ Fashion Illustrator Needed To Partner With A New Fashion House (379 Views)

Fashion Illustrator Wanted / Partner With Us In Nigeria And Earn N450, 000 Monthly / NLC, FG To Partner On Telecoms Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Designer/ Fashion Illustrator Needed To Partner With A New Fashion House by Sarahuch1: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Hello Everyone, Please I am Looking for a Fashion Designer/Illustrator (fashion sketches) to Partner with me in the Opening of my Ready to wear Fashion House. I am dealing directly with a manufacturer in China I need someone that can sketches and put patterns and colours together. Please if you are interested email me on beckysarahegwejemu@gmail.com. trust me you will be Happy working with me. Thanks
Re: Fashion Designer/ Fashion Illustrator Needed To Partner With A New Fashion House by liketop: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am into fashion, where is your location

(1) (Reply)

Renew Beauty Saloon And Winners Barbers In Kaduna Are Recruiting Workers / Job Vacancy At Lord Raah Global Classic Limited (business Development Officer) / Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.