Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Siwes Vs It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Siwes Vs It (7183 Views)

NANS Calls For ITF Probe And Immediate Payment Of Siwes Allowance / How To Fill Your Siwes Log Book. (a Quick Hint For Nigerian Industrial Training / SIWES And Industrial Training Placements 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siwes Vs It by okejep(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Please what is the difference between SIWES (Student Industrial works Experience) and IT( Industrial Training ). And how do they relate with respect to the course of study when looking for a place for either SIWES or IT?

Fellow Nairalanders I need your response to this question as soon as possible.

And I also need suggestion to where one can submit letter for SIWES within Abuja that's an Agriculture( livestock farming ) outfit.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Siwes Vs It by Chimarto: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
SIWES is 4 months program which you have to keep record of your daily task in the log book given to you by your school . In this SIWES, you will be required to visit SIWES office, submit the contact address of the company where you are carrying out the SIWES. In my school, SIWES is 4 credit so you have to displine yourself and draw nice drawings in your log book.

IT is one full year program which doesn't require supervision, you get a job and that's all .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Interesting And Funny Facts / Unilorin 2016/2017 Screening Exercise / O A U Professor Gives Shocking Facts About 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.