Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help A Helpless Sister - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Helpless Sister (582 Views)

Please Help A Sister / Please Help A Sister Career. # Shamelessly Begging / Help A Brother! How Can I Choose A Career Path? I Studied Business Education! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Helpless Sister by Marvis4real(f): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
God is the only provider and He has done it
Re: Help A Helpless Sister by MrAdroit(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2016
hmmmmm! d lord's ur strength
Re: Help A Helpless Sister by Marvis4real(f): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Amen
Re: Help A Helpless Sister by Marvis4real(f): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2016
dnt just view and pass. Help for the sake of humanity. That extra cash u waste is needed by someone to step up
Re: Help A Helpless Sister by topstar80(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Marvis4real:
dnt just view and pass. Help for the sake of humanity. That extra cash u waste is needed by someone to step up
hi sis, don't tell people they waste money just because you need it.. Each person is responsible for his/her spending.. I'd advise you ask calmly... May God turn to your case
Re: Help A Helpless Sister by Marvis4real(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
topstar80:
hi sis, don't tell people they waste money just because you need it.. Each person is responsible for his/her spending.. I'd advise you ask calmly... May God turn to your case
thnks for that but if u check my profile u will see that i hv already done that but that kind of thread will not see the light of the day only the ones that concerns rich people

(1) (Reply)

An Epic Reply To ATM Fraudsters / Clarifications From Professional Mechanical Engineers Are Needed / Facebook's New Jobs Tool For Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.