Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? (879 Views)

Beautiful Life Lessons That A Mosquito Taught Me / What Has 2017 Taught You? / 10 Lessons That Social Media Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? by lymelyte(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2016
For me,I would say the following:-

The person who cares less has the most power in a relationship.

No one will ever be able to make you feel loved unless you love yourself.

You can't change others.

No matter how hot you find someone, you'll get used to their appearance faster than you like.

The cute little quirks of today can be the soul-crushing flaws of tomorrow.

Both sexes are easy to manipulate with the same principles that marketers use to sell us crap – scarcity, commitment, reciprocity, authority, social proof, and liking.

Women will never know how it feels to be a man and vice versa.

You can love your partner till death and still want to sleep with others.

Everyone in your life will leave you, and that's okay.Your siblings will move out, and your friends will move on. Your children will grow up and become their own people, and even the love of your life might go away. Even your parents will pass on, and by all these stages, you will become a new person.
In the end, all you will have is you, and although it's terrifying to be alone, it's something you have to live with. Best start young, and reinforce your independence whilst you can
I can go on and on but that is about it for now grin. I will update as time goes on. Drop yours so that we can all learn.
Re: What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? by IamSimi(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Recharging my mtn line with #1000 airtime & them removing it without my consent, esp. in this change are
Re: What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? by lymelyte(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
Recharging my mtn line with #1000 airtime & them removing it without my consent, esp. in this change are
cheesy
Re: What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Don't trust anybody undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Some bulls are better taken by their tails, some enemies are truly invincible.

If you lose everything, never lose your family because it's everything.

If you must marry a princess, go to the palace. A low level Lady trained to see herself as a princess will squeeze life outa you.

Money is made only in the mint and worked for everywhere. To be rich, you gat to work

To survive in life, get employed; to be rich and influential - choose a trade. Business rock

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Dark Lessons That Life Taught You? by lymelyte(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
Some bulls are better taken by their tails, some enemies are truly invincible.

If you lose everything, never lose your family because it's everything.

If you must marry a princess, go to the palace. A low level Lady trained to see herself as a princess will squeeze life outa you.

Money is made only in the mint and worked for everywhere. To be rich, you gat to work

To survive in life, get employed; to be rich and influential - choose a trade. Business rock

wisdom[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

I Love Jesus Christ- Emir Of Kano / There Are No M0re Hiding Place With True Caller And Facebook / Assistant General Overseer Of RCCG, Pastor Olu Obanure Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.