Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

New Photo And Video Shows 2pac Is Alive - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Photo And Video Shows 2pac Is Alive (590 Views)

20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Strongly Believed To Be Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Photo And Video Shows 2pac Is Alive by justino57(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
– Recent reports claim that Tupac Shakur is still alive

– This is coming 20 years after he was reportedly murdered

The rapper was 25-years-old when he was gunned down but not everyone is so convinced about what happened that night

Ever since his death in 1996, there have been theories that Tupac Shakur is actually alive and well, or hiding out in Cuba.

Most of the claims of people spotting the star, or him being pictured, have turned out to be doctored photos or lookalikes but now a YouTube video has emerged that claims to PROVE Tupac has been with us all along.

The video which includes a selfie of a man wearing a bandanna who bears an uncanny resemblance to the fallen hip hop star.

It is claimed the man is “Tupac guys 100% same eyebrows and lips”.

The subtitles in the video state the photo are a “selfie” taken in 2015 on a phone “made in 2011″ – 11 years after his death.

The YouTube channel behind the video, does stress it is “not 100% he is alive but I want to share my view”.

Last year, a retired police officer claimed he was paid $1.5million to help the star fake his own death.

David Myers, who was on his deathbed at the time, said: “The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know.”

Over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake his death including police, medics and various witnesses.

Re: New Photo And Video Shows 2pac Is Alive by redcliff: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2016
make una dey decive unaself.... na so Tupac no dey old? if he is truly alive, what objective does he want to fulfill with that? besides, he has been in "hiding" for too long. for almost 20years now...omo make una leave matter abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Can't Do This Alone!! / Download This Hot New Single By Kodi – Lost @oridotega / Me And Davido....in Atlanta Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.