Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public (547 Views)

sold / Selling My BBM Channel For Unlimited Traffic / Subscribe To Themchub's BBM Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Linda Ikeji with her plans to open numerous business in the bid to explore other areas of business has opened a BBM channel for her blog lindaikeji..com

We think this is one of the numerous other aspects she intends to explore that she in her words "I will let you know when it is time".

No subscribers yet on the channel but has latest news from her blog.

The channel Pin is C00314D61. You may want to check it out. All you LIB fans, this is your chance to get closer to her latest information.

Adios
Re: Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2016
I have been trying to see how I can contact the channel admin to confirm the ownership. I couldn't. All I can see is just the address to Linda ikeji's blog.

Seems legit to me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
UPDATES.

Ok. You can't imagine there are already 8 people who are already are subscribers.
Re: Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Na you be op, still you are the one replying yourself......

Beware!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Now Has A BBM Channel But Hasn't Made It Public by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Na you be op, still you are the one replying yourself......

Beware!!!

I was inquisitive. I tire for you ooo.

(1) (Reply)

An Easy Way To Own Your Own Blog In Less Than 15 Minutes / Vacancy For Web Developer, Creative Personnel And Mobile App Developer Trainer / You Can Now Verify You UK Or USA Adsense Account Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.