Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Phone With Sim Tray Or Without , Which One Is Your Preference . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone With Sim Tray Or Without , Which One Is Your Preference . (708 Views)

Alcatel 7046t Sim Tray / HTC M7 SIM Tray Urgently Needed / Pls Help O... My Infinix Note 3 Not Recognizing Sim 2 In The Sim Tray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone With Sim Tray Or Without , Which One Is Your Preference . by Electronzeez(m): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
I personally love devices that allow me to remove my sim card on the go. most complete smart phone uses the sim tray system, you will definetly look for sim ejected pin to remove your sim card everytime it is needed .

Disadvantage of sim tray supported devices are..

*You need a sim ejected pin to have access to your sim card.

*device with sim tray system are very prone to have thier sim connector damage among other disadvantages.....

Let me know your thought about this .
Re: Phone With Sim Tray Or Without , Which One Is Your Preference . by Timileyin1234(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
but I think it is the safest one. that is all
Re: Phone With Sim Tray Or Without , Which One Is Your Preference . by Electronzeez(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Timileyin1234:
but I think it is the safest one. that is all

That is not all , come and tell us why you think it is the safest.

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Contacts From Ios To Android / Android Users: This Is All You Need To Know About The Iphone 7 / Sad News! MTN Stop #20,000 And 20GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.