Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet (49162 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition / Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Kyliegame: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
No matter the situation you find yourself in, never look at the dark side, rather focus on the bright and possible side, that way, you will never have an excuse not to succeed and win in whatever you set your eyes on. Nigerian music star Yemi Alade recently announced a contest to get the best dance routine for her song 'One Time' and so far, many beautiful dance routine entries have been pouring in, but one has blow not just the mind of Yemi Alade alone but her fans and everyone else.

A dance group which comprises of two male and a lady who is one legged sent in their dance routine and I must say, it's everything and more encouraging and inspirational. When I played the video, I was thinking that the one leg was maybe a style to enhance their routine or something, but when the lady turned round I was left mouth opened in shock. Watching that lady do her thing beautifully well despite having just one leg will leave you baffled and encouraged to go for what you want no matter the barriers in front of you. I just hope Yemi Alade listens to the voice and pleas of her fans and announce this group the winner.

Source: http://esther.com.ng/one-legged-lady-leg-breaks-the-internet-with-her-dance/

Watch video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJpayWzgR-4/?hl=en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Kyliegame: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by CHOPUP411(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
All is well
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by dotuna3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hummm this is serious

2 Likes

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by LuvU2: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by BEENUEL(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
The type of music played should be one leg up, one leg up, one leg up, one lege lege lege lege up!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by demolinka(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmmm...that's a sexy looking bu.. left leg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by ALImaza48(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by decatalyst(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
There is ABILITY in disability.

Only a lazy person would complain.

Whatever your hands find doing, do it and God will prosper you!

18 Likes

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Freakypinky(f): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Incredible. shocked

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by plucky16(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by kennycelinah(f): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm... Wonderful!!!
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by donziller(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Amazing
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by herzern1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
I almost cried.....

#Touching seeing her...

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Topam: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
It is well with her
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by agarawu23(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by veekid(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
In falz's voice...... abinibi you will know when you enter it "

2 Likes

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by migal(f): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Speechless
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by firstolalekan(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked wonderful!i like her behind kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
There's always an ability in whatever man calls disability. I pray she gets prostethic leg soonest smiley

3 Likes

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by datola: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God for her life!

Op can be more politically correct by describing the talented lady 'physically challenged' as against 'one legged'

'Elese kan' (one legged) is rather derogatory.

Between, where is the video?

3 Likes

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by loobby(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by drakura: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
She is a theatre art student of Unizik, 200level.. ..so proud of her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by loobby(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
.kudos to her if nahhh naija dy go be road side beggers any way cheak my signature
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Impressive
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by bennynaza(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
If you never try, you will never know just what your worth.

I hope she can do so much more than dancing
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by lollmaolol(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
The internet has been broken severally.perhaps we should pity it. "She broke the internet indeed" grin

6 Likes

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Never give an excuse in any condition u find urself. cryNever give an excuse in any condition u find urself.

1 Like

Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by PRESIDENTRICHARD: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kyliegame:
What do you guys think?
I TINK I MADE A MISTAKE BY ENTERING THIS THREAD
Re: One-Legged Lady Dancer For Yemi Alade's Dance Competition Breaks The Internet by ibkgab001: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Season of dancers from pregnant Corper to one leg dancer soon a topic of dancing snake will enter FP and the snake man will run to the topics like this

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Releases 2015 Election Movie About Buhari!(pic) / 6 Telenovelas Every Nigerian Born In The 90s Will Remember / #bbnaija: Housemates Get Almost Equal Votes On Online Polls As Voting Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.