Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Lost Meanings- A Story By #BASHORUN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost Meanings- A Story By #BASHORUN (344 Views)

Birthmark Meanings – Shapes, Location On Body And Spiritual Meanings / LUKE 12 : 18 - A Poem By #BASHORUN / God's Soldier ( A Poem By #bashorun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Meanings- A Story By #BASHORUN by lalaponcus(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
PROLOGUE
LISA: (moaning Yes yes yes..)
(Dele stops after three minutes)

Bastard one minute man,
Your mates are firing for 2 hours straight satisfying their wives most sensual needs.
Yet, here you are, a weak pitiful excuse of a man.

DELE: Agreed,
I can't pass this one minute threshold.
you are the woman that knows which man can surpass the hour time limit,
Has sex turned into a job? That you expect me to keep at it as if I am going to receive a salary.
I dont blame you because you are just a hoe,
I knew you were one of those who was born with it when I came to your home and saw your mum in those old LovePeddler attires

LISA: Dele OLADEJO SAMSON,
Repeat that which you just said because I seem to have developed hearing difficulty

Dele: (edges closer to her ears)
I said your mother is a quality, dirty...

(Lisa takes the groundnut bottle, raises it and bashes it on Deles head)

LISA: (punctuating each word with a jab at his side, with the jagged ends of the broken bottle)
Keep talking about my mother like that and see if you do not become a living dead.

Dele: (shouting in obvious pain) Ye ye.
Oju mi oo, my eyes
(frantically dashing about trying to find a footing and his phone)
You will leave this house today Lisa,
You have carried your sacrifice across the crossroads.
Today, you will leave my house and not a second longer. Take your baggages back to your father's house.
Re: Lost Meanings- A Story By #BASHORUN by lalaponcus(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Continuing part

(1) (Reply)

Pastures Of Blood / Amber Rose Describes Her First party / Nigeria Cleric Attributes Kidnapping To Joblessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.