Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

JOIN Hand: Lets Exposed Fake Soldiers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOIN Hand: Lets Exposed Fake Soldiers (623 Views)

Nakedd Pictures Of Governor's Wife Exposed / See How This Guy Exposed His Girlfriend In A Funny Way / See How This Guy Exposed His Girlfriend On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JOIN Hand: Lets Exposed Fake Soldiers by Tripletimmy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
So on my way to the studio today, I saw a soldier wearing army uniform. I didn't know what suddenly came over me, I walked straight up to him and slapped him. Just immediately after I had given the soldier a dirty slap, I came back to my senses.
I knew I had only two options after this terrible action (either to remove my belt, tie it round my neck and commit suicide with it OR Jump into the road and have a speeding car hit me...) But as I was trying to decide what to do, The soldier took off and ran away.
Now I have realized that the guy was a fake soldier. Just an imposter wearing an army uniform and I exposed him with a slap.
dear friend, most of these people on army uniforms are fake, And we can not continue to let people wear army uniforms and pretend to be real soldiers when they are not. It is your civic responsibility to expose fake soldiers... lets do this together, be a good citizen of Nigeria.... find a soldier in your area right now and slap him, then stand there and wait for him to run away...
Re: JOIN Hand: Lets Exposed Fake Soldiers by uyaima: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
@ Op,u no well lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Financial Meltdown/cost Cutting Measures For Your Urgent Attention / Which Is More Painful? / What Do You Think About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.