Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,192 members, 7,853,060 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Questions For Christians From An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Christians From An Atheist (437 Views)

China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Christians From An Atheist by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
1-Does God have free will?
If you say yes, can He choose to do evil?
If you say no, why not?
If you say yes, then doesn't that mean that your God's actions are questionable?
2- What crime deserves an eternity of punishment?
3- What does it mean to you when you say that Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are one God?
4- For Christians who pray to Jesus in hope he will intercede with God, does this make sense if Jesus and God are one and the same?
5- If human evils must be allowed so that we can have free will, then why did God also create natural evils? (i.e., floods, disease, etc)
6- Is your interpretation of the Bible correct?
If so, how do you know?
If not, why do you follow it?
7- Why are there over different Christian denominations all claiming to be the "true Christians"? Which one should I follow and why?
8- If God told you to rape your mother, would you do it?
If not, then aren't you conceding there are some commandments that qualify disobedience to God?
9- Why are modern-day miracles less impressive than those in Biblical times?
10- Is predestination true?
If yes, then what type of God will create humans to purposefully torture people in hell?
If yes, then do we truly have a say in our Salvation?
11- Is there any amount of evidence that one can give that will cause you to leave Christianity?
If so, what is it?
If not, then don't you have blind faith?
Re: Questions For Christians From An Atheist by herzern1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
*siqhs
Re: Questions For Christians From An Atheist by EyeHateGod: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
thecatch:
Yes he can do whatever he likes

If you say yes, then doesn't that mean that your God's actions are questionable?
No but pay attention to the pic bellow

The ones in the 10 commandement

3- What does it mean to you when you say that Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are one God?
No mind them confused set adding paganism to their religio

Re: Questions For Christians From An Atheist by EyeHateGod: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
OT = Judaism
NT = Chrisianity

Do U know that Unlike the OT No Where In the NT did God Talk To his people? Showing U that it was purely made up nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Christians From An Atheist by OfficialAwol(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am compared to think with you. Many religious believes are so irrational and devoid of any logical conviction
Re: Questions For Christians From An Atheist by Lsofdk(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2016
thecatch:
If you say no, why not?
4- For Christians who pray to Jesus in hope he will intercede with God, does this make sense if Jesus and God are one and the same?
5- If human evils must be allowed so that we can have free will, then why did God also create natural evils? (i.e., floods, disease, etc)
6- Is your interpretation of the Bible correct?
If so, how do you know?
If not, why do you follow it?
7- Why are there over different Christian denominations all claiming to be the "true Christians"? Which one should I follow and why?
8- If God told you to rape your mother, would you do it?
If not, then aren't you conceding there are some commandments that qualify disobedience to God?
9- Why are modern-day miracles less impressive than those in Biblical times?
10- Is predestination true?
If yes, then what type of God will create humans to purposefully torture people in hell?
If yes, then do we truly have a say in our Salvation?
11- Is there any amount of evidence that one can give that will cause you to leave Christianity?
If so, what is it?
If not, then don't you have blind faith?
you know i wanted to reply you, then it struck me why your thread has been ignored by many.
You want to be different, but you still believe
what you're told.
You can say i have a blind faith, but you, give me reasons why there's no God, and tell me how it all started… please not something you were told

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Room For The Devil / Two Things / Amplified Chatterings Before And After Moslem Call To Prayer/worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.