Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets (1193 Views)

Living In Ghana, My Experience. / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
In August 2016, an engineer from Port Harcourt, Nigeria, arrived at the Kotoka International Airport to help close out a project in Takoradi. But his trip to Ghana turned into and entertaining comic fest on Twitter.
This engineer, Tolu Bablo ( @ToluBablo on Twitter), from the moment he touched down, had been tweeting his experiences mostly comparing them to conditions in Nigeria.
What made his account even more interesting was the natural humour and satire that came with his tweets.
Remarking on what he would miss most about Ghana he replied “the peace, the quiet, the laid back atmosphere, the view; double entendre intended and the organisation.”
Find below some of the humorous chronicles of @ToluBablo

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1017/a-nigerian-chronicled-his-stay-in-ghana-with-these-hilarious

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
more..

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by rheether(f): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
My Ghanian friends must not see this.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by CzarRex: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
nice..what did he later do with the Ghanian ass
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Joel3(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
how is this our business..? the only part I read twice is the Ghana big ass.
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by todaynewsreview: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
more .... ... ..

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by White007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
The person behind those tweets is insanely talented person, hilariously witty...he is someone who carefully weaved his tweets, making sure we are captivated by the story of his sojourn in Ghana, which I think were something he surely enjoyed. I would love to have a minute with Him, if it were possible. But whatever is the case, I'm Glad to have brushed into his awesomeness through his tweets..!!! cheesy cool tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by modath(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
The part killed me : " Fans self heavily" & " 50m jogging on the road in broad daylight"... cheesy cheesy

This individual paints pictures with his words, one effortlessly can visualize his narrative... Handle is a must follow....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by White007(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
This got me ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Tyche(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
This cracked me up big time

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by iOluwaMichael(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
White007:
This got me ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy
lol.... NDA must not see him ooo...
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by free37: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by ehikwe22: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
This guy is good and most of his observations are correct but he's the kind of person that sees the good in others and use to compare his own bad side .
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice and well tweeted.
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by iamord(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
rheether:
My Ghanian friends must not see this.
last seen today at 20.07
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by justwise(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2016

(1)

Hq / I Need Nigerian Passport Urgently / Change Of Date Of Birth On WASSCE Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.