Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Quest for Freedom - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quest for Freedom (364 Views)

Quest For Justice <an Action Thriller > / How I Lost My Freedom To Anger- A Short Story / The Quest For The Gem Of Arubia: Fantastic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quest for Freedom by shehuolayinka(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Freedom has evaded me, my quest for undying freedom has only pushed me back to the cave that has held me captive for years. Each time innate fortitude arrives, the pulchritude holding me down, accentuate herself with a symmetry appearance that makes me lame, and thereby dragging me to a state of servitude in which inhibition takes over, thus leaving me to bleed from a farce love that has rendered me stupid and useless.

A means to evade what has been my achilles heel, has made me to always consciously repressed into a corner of my mind, but as nature will have it ways, it always resurface now and again in a manner that tends to hunt me of my relative peace.

(1) (Reply)

Do It For A Friend! / The Fading World / The One Thing That Turns Big Dreams Into Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.