Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pls...help Me Continue My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls...help Me Continue My Education (1434 Views)

I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life / Help! My Education N Hardwork Is About To Go Down The Drain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Before you conclude after reading this pls think deeply...Am in dire need here. Pls read along.
Am a student of laspotech part-time studies evening. Gained admission last year, i go to school from home everyday, which costs my parents alot. The programme starts from 2-6pm everyday from monday to friday which permits me no time for a part-time job because of my journey to school. Have tried to talk my parents into renting me an apartment but they keep telling me no money. But this time around no money to even transport myself to school as things are very bad, i haven't even paid my school fees yet and my exam is by october ending.
Pls nairalanders i know people in the country are going through hard times now, even to eat 3 square meal is a problem, what i just need is rent money so that i would be closer to school and continue my education, and the money is N20,000. Because i plan on squating with a friend, this money is just half of the rent.
Pls mods pls help me push this to front page, a brother is in need. oluwalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez, lalasticala, oga seun.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Where ur Acc. number
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Akin619:
Where ur Acc. number
I have updated it sir
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by ladyF(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
May God provide a helper for you. You can open a zero account with GTB then post that account number.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
ladyF:
May God provide a helper for you. You can open a zero account with GTB then post that account number.
thank you... I will try and go to the laspotech branch tomorrow to see if i can.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by Muvacci(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
With this surname of yours? How can you ever go broke

2 Likes

Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Muvacci:
With this surname of yours? How can you ever go broke
sarcasm
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by biuti(f): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Your friend can't allow you to stay with him till you have the money to pay?
So you're at home and your friend insist you must get the money before you can move in with him?
What kind of friend is that? or you're not telling the truth.
When i was in school, i allowed my friend with me free of charge.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by Muvacci(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
sokotoburundi:
sarcasm
You started it, bruh. grin
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
20k na small money before o..

Somebody should help this guy na...Somebody? Anybody? Please... cry
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
biuti:
Your friend can't allow you to stay with him till you have the money to pay?
So you're at home and your friend insist you must get the money before you can move in with him?
What kind of friend is that? or you're not telling the truth.
When i was in school, i allowed my friend with me free of charge.
well...that's not how things are, it's not like a hostel where u just take someone in, its a rented apartment nobody takes anybody in these days, its not like those days where things are done for free. I understand what you mean... I can't convince everyone here even if i write heaven and earth. So i understand your point here.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by Dygeasy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
You don't have a bank account? In Lagos? A student? And you have internet?

I'm shocked. Very shocked.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dygeasy:
You don't have a bank account? In Lagos? A student? And you have internet?

I'm shocked. Very shocked.
yeah i know i should be flogged for that... I never took it serious even when gtbank marketers came to my lecture hall with forms before lecture during my first year in school i taught i never needed it. But it has dawned on me how important it is.
Btw i am using a Nokia C2 to type all this... Atleast i could visit the internet. smiley
Guys pls help me
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by biuti(f): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2016
sokotoburundi:
well...that's not how things are, it's not like a hostel where u just take someone in, its a rented apartment nobody takes anybody in these days, its not like those days where things are done for free. I understand what you mean... I can't convince everyone here even if i write heaven and earth. So i understand your point here.

Well, i wish you goodluck.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Scam. I do not care what any one thinks.

Cc: dominique
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by ladyF(f): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Scam. I do not care what any one thinks.

Cc: domin.ique

Ahh ann... Wait for him to open the account tomorrow na grin
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2016
ladyF:

Ahh ann... Wait for him to open the account tomorrow na grin

by then 4 or more people would have paid 20k into the acc and Op would remain quiet. We have seen this trick so many times over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

by then 4 or more people would have paid 20k into the acc and Op would remain quiet. We have seen this trick so many times over
like i said earlier i can't convince everyone, i am stranded here. the only thing i have here is my nokia phone. For anyone who doubts me i will upload my student id card for all to see this morning when the day is bright.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by ladyF(f): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2016
sokotoburundi:
like i said earlier i can't convince everyone, i am stranded here. the only thing i have here is my nokia phone. For anyone who doubts me i will upload my student id card for all to see this morning when the day is bright.
Do you have the same surname with the "sister's" account number you put there?
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2016
ladyF:

the last name oshiomole.
She changed her surname but she still holds the household name oshiomole.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by agarawu23(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2016
sokotoburundi:
the last name oshiomole.
She changed her surname but she still holds the household name oshiomole.
are u related to Adams?
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
are u related to Adams?
no sir.
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2016
ladyF:

i just updated my id in the op
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Pls guys i need your help... Mods help me push this thread to fp. Na beg i dey beg
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Mods help me move this fp now... A help goes a long way na... My life is more important than the celebrity news and funny pictures that make fp. Cc lalasticala seun Richiez Fynestboi mynd44 ijebabe
Re: Pls...help Me Continue My Education by sokotoburundi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keeping the thread alive
Am still optimitic!

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Of Private Universities In Nigeria By Geo-pol Zone / 200level Admission Into Uniabuja Without Jamb / Help Me Thank God... Come See My NECO Result With B's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.