Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

How True/real Is Mtn Wants To Be A Millionaire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True/real Is Mtn Wants To Be A Millionaire (664 Views)

Is MTN Bribing Subscribers To Get On Its 4G. / MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online / Is Mtn Lying About Their New Data Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True/real Is Mtn Wants To Be A Millionaire by kellz0(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
So, i was chilling with my family this evening, luckily nepa brought the nepa and i switch oon the TV, NTA was showing the popular tv series wants to be a millionaire, my bro saw the shoow and ask me to chanqed the channel that the program is staged.. We argue about it untill he ask me if i have seen anyone oooor heard any saying he have seen who benefitted from the show, i kept mute and let it slide... Sooo am asking my fellow nairalanders, have yoou seen any oone that has won MTN who wants to be a millioonaire??
Re: How True/real Is Mtn Wants To Be A Millionaire by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2016
It can be truth that people are benefiting money because the last time i watched it was when popular yoruba film producer called alariwo his wife had an accident and she need surgery because she almost die from the result of accident so he went to there raise fund for his wife surgery with two friends Saka and another film producer and he won maybe 2 millions not sure of the amount he won sha
Re: How True/real Is Mtn Wants To Be A Millionaire by Mctimothylota(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2016
My C.R.S teacher when am in JS2
Re: How True/real Is Mtn Wants To Be A Millionaire by kellz0(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Iamtosignno:
It can be truth that people are benefiting money because the last time i watched it was when popular yoruba film producer called alariwo his wife had an accident and she need surgery because she almost die from the result of accident so he went to there raise fund for his wife surgery with two friends Saka and another film producer and he won maybe 2 millions not sure of the amount he won sha
it be staged oooooooh

(1) (Reply)

Which App(s) Is/are Your Top Battery Drainer(s)? / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / Affordable Tecno H5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.