Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Let's Hit The Bookies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Hit The Bookies (301 Views)

Funniest Memes Of 2018 Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / How I Made My First Million Naira At Age 21 On Bookies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Hit The Bookies by justice23(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Two heads with the same mission hits it easier and quick. I am starting this topic for the sake of everybody is wants to hit the bookies and I thought that if we can come together and drop one game each and I mean for people who are serious about hitting it big with bookies. I have tried this method and it has worked real fine for me and my mates, every week there are more than 80 thousand events ranging from soccer, rugby, handball, basketball, hockey, mml, darts, and lots more and it occurred to me the why are you we not hitting the bookies so I decided that if we are in a group with the same motive we can hit them if each and everyone of us can bring just one game even if it's 1.2 or less so we can accumulate it. One game from each and everyone of us who wants to hit it and am sure with one game each from members of the group we gonna get 30 sure games to stake on and am sure of victory. Am gonna drop my whatsapp number here so if you interested you can just send me a message and am gonna add you to the group and am sure of real winnings.......... 08068147657. I am waiting to build a winning team with you.. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Life After Composite Decking / Gunmen Attack Ekiti Police Division, Kill Inspector, Loot Armoury / #kassim Vioanthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.