Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Life: An Everlasting Question Mark.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life: An Everlasting Question Mark.. (589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life: An Everlasting Question Mark.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
From birth until death, man is always reaching out for that which he does not posses.

A little child playing with its toys on the floor, sees another child with a different sort of toys and immediately tries to lay hand on that toy.

A little gala seller on the streets stands, with wide open mouth and envies the business man as he alights from his car and enters into his office. "How happy I would be if I owned a Ferarri".
And the business man in his office thinks how happy he would be if he could add another billion to his already overswollen bank account.
THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE.

Point a crowd of boys to an 'ebelebor' ochard and they will pass by the nice mellow almond fruits on the ground. The red ones hanging dangerously high in the top of the tree look much more tempting, and up the tree they go..
**I don't even know where i am going with this thing i am writing** embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Life: An Everlasting Question Mark.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
The married man takes a sheepish glance at the daintily dressed ladies on the street and thinks how fortunate he would be if his wife were as beautiful as they. Perhaps she is much more beautiful, but he misses that beauty because_well, because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence..

A young man selects the girl of his choice, believing be cannot live without her. After he gets her he is not sure he can live with her. If a man remains a bachelor he wonders why he is so stupid as to deprive himself of the joys of married life. If he marries he wonders how she happened to catch him off guard and 'jazz' him.
This life! You are damned if you do and you are damned if you don't..

1 Like

Re: Life: An Everlasting Question Mark.. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why am I writing all these long story? The central idea is that one need not seek opportunity in the distance; that opportunity maybe found in ones vicinity.
Opportunity may be found wherever one really looks for it, and no where else.

To some of us the picking looks better on the other side of the fence. I think nature intended it so..That is probably why yours sincerely is making frenzied efforts to run away from this country and if I ever come back......cut my legs cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Crutech First Choice Admission List Is OUT! / Be A Solution Series Four / Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.