Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Methods To Insert A New Tab In Consumer Editing Web Page In Magento 2 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Methods To Insert A New Tab In Consumer Editing Web Page In Magento 2 (883 Views)

Methods To Disable Notification Popup In Magento Admin / The Best Way To Create A Module In Magento 2 / PHP Code To Insert And Retrieve Images From Mysql Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Methods To Insert A New Tab In Consumer Editing Web Page In Magento 2 by magebaytn: 4:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Allow me to share[i] [/i]the actual steps that you simply’re going to do [/i]on this [i]Tips on how to Insert a New Tab in Consumer Enhancing Web page in Magento 2:
[list=1]
[*]Create the file \app\code\InventorySuccess\
[/list]
etc\adminhtml\occasions.xml
[list=1]
[*]Create the file \app\code\InventorySuccess\Observer\
[/list]
Permission\Warehouse\ViewBlockAbstractToHtmlBefore.php
On this matter, we will try to insert a new tab in to consumer editing page in magento 2. We'll use the event view_block_abstract_to_html_[/b]earlier than to do it:
View More : [b]https://www.magebay.com/magento-multi-vendor-marketplace-extension
- Magento 2 extensions
[b]Step 1:[/b]
We need to create the file
\app\code\InventorySuccess\and so on\adminhtml\events.xml:

[b]Step 2:[/b]
We are going to create the file \app\code\InventorySuccess\Observer\Permission\
Warehouse\ViewBlockAbstractToHtmlBefore.php to call the tab that we need to insert:

After which, you will notice it like :

The 2 steps I mention above is the shortest process so that you can Insert a New Tab in User Editing Web page in Magento 2 . With this information, you may handle new tab in Magento 2 easily. Each store has a New Tab in Consumer Enhancing Page in Magento 2 with many attributes.
Thanks for studying this put up. Good luck to you!

(1) (Reply)

Experience Java And .NET Programmers Wanted For Contract Employment / Mobile App Programmer Needed. / Want To Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.