Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas (3728 Views)

Tiwa Savage Poses With Dj Kaywise In A Romantic Way (photo) / Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa / Tiwa Savage Poses In Keke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by lordkit2: 5:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Singer Tiwa Savage posed with her RocNation fam, DJ Khaled and singer Jidenna at the 2016 MTV VMAs.

Photos Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/29/tiwa-savage-hangout-with-dj-khaled-and-jidenna-at-the-vmas/

Photo credit: Mavin Records/Juicylooks-mua

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by lordkit2: 5:25am On Aug 29, 2016
more

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by recievesense: 5:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Tee Bills will be like.......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by decatalyst(m): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Bae, going places!

Never let happenings around distract or pull you down the step of ascendancy.

Shout out to the real hustlers and fighters out there!
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Smellymouth: 5:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2016

Who she epp? She in fact loss Jamil a father!

She looks like a wannabe!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Godfullsam(m): 5:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Teebills will not like this.
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Flexherbal(m): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Seen!
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:45am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Who she epp? She in fact loss Jamil a father!

She looks like a wannabe!
Izit you EPP?

Izit your jamil??

Izit your wannabe

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Izit you EPP?

Izit your jamil??

Izit your wannabe
Tell your elder sister Tiwa not to only copy Beyoncé's pout...or sign up with her husband but learn ethics from Beyoncé....who has remained faithful and loyal to husband despite publicized cheating scandals..... She's remained loyal to her sponsor and hubby through thick and thin.... Tiwa needs a crash course from Beyoncé...

Smello wannabe!
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Tell your elder sister Tiwa not to only copy Beyoncé's pout...or sign up with her husband but learn ethics from Beyoncé....who has remained faithful and loyal to husband despite publicized cheating scandals..... She's remained loyal to her sponsor and hubby through thick and thin.... Tiwa needs a crash course from Beyoncé...

Smello wannabe!
please do us a favour & come & hit your head on a stone & come & mind your business tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
please do us a favour & come & hit your head on a stone & mind your own business tongue
My business is that which am actively minding!
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

My business is that which am actively minding!
I don't think u are doing that now..
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't think u are doing that now..
You'd be shocked that I am!
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by delishpot: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Smello wannabe!

In your own opinion, do you think Beyonce is being sucked dry by her husband? Do you think she is paying for his extravagant lifestyle while he doesn't bring a dime to feed baby blue? Why are you guys quick to compare people? That Mr a keeps his cheating wife does not give me the right to force Mr B to keep his own cheating wife. Abeg stop imposing your will on women. That they both have pinching shoes doesn't mean they can both endure the pain equally.
Respect peoples choices. Beyounce had her fame before she married her husband.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

You'd be shocked that I am!
Udonminit

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2016
delishpot:

In your own opinion, do you think Beyonce is being sucked dry by her husband? Do you think she is paying for his extravagant lifestyle while he doesn't bring a dime to feed baby blue? Why are you guys quick to compare people? That Mr a keeps his cheating wife does not give me the right to force Mr B to keep his own cheating wife. Abeg stop imposing your will on women. That they both have pinching shoes doesn't mean they can both endure the pain equally.
Respect peoples choices. Beyounce had her fame before she married her husband.

Beyonce @bolded. What's your own with my analysis? Oya face front!
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue

BeeBeeOoh:
Udonminit
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by delishpot: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

Beyonce @bolded. What's your own with my analysis? Oya face front!

What ever! Glad you can spell beyounce's name correct. At least you know something I don't even if it doesn't enrich people's lives compared to what I know. Juding by our views on life here.
when you feel you have a right to analyse other people's lives and call them smellos and all what not, but do not expect anyone to analyse yours even if theirs is insult free. Now tell me, if you feel this pissed at someone quoting you without insults, how do you think Tiwa would feel about your harsh insulting words?
That is life sha, we love to dish pain but hate it when We feel hurt by someone else.
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Just look at her dressing, which kian dressing be dat

Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by AuroraB(f): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2016
shocked she on fillers, now? What with the 'enu-roboto' in her latest pisures sad. Yeparipa embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2016
delishpot:

What ever! Glad you can spell beyounce's name correct. At least you know something I don't even if it doesn't enrich people's lives compared to what I know. Juding by our views on life here.
when you feel you have a right to analyse other people's lives and call them smellos and all what not, but do not expect anyone to analyse yours even if theirs is insult free. Now tell me, if you feel this pissed at someone quoting you without insults, how do you think Tiwa would feel about your harsh insulting words?
That is life sha, we love to dish pain but hate it when We feel hurt by someone else.
The fact that I disturbed my audiovisual systems listening to the longest video of her career gives me the inalienable right to analyze her....
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nature8(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2016
God has blessed you already Tiwa.. The only thing remain is to make peace with your hubby, he needs you and your son needs his daddy.. Don't deny him fatherly love..
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by lordkit400: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2016
nice 1
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by delishpot: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

The fact that I disturbed my audiovisual systems listening to the longest video of her career gives me the inalienable right to analyze her....

Hahahahha, I can't shout abeg. You too vex jor. Leave Tiwa alone.
Re: Tiwa Savage Poses With DJ Khaled And Jidenna At The Vmas by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
she should stop posting pictures...go home and behave like a mother

delishpot:

Hahahahha, I can't shout abeg. You too vex jor. Leave Tiwa alone.

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama’s Behind Has Got People Talking- See Photo / #bbnaija: Miyonse Finally Fingers And Squeeze Tboss Brreast (watch Video) / Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up A Storm In Only Her Bra And Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.