Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help (1147 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / Awoof! Get 2,000naira With Just N100 On Airtel Network / Many Are Lamenting MTN Fraud... Time To Return To Share Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2016
MTN: A FIRM OF FRAUDSTERS
I got MTN Nigeria a coffin from my savings, and asked the carpenter to nail 6 6-inches nails, protruding exactly where their back will lie, so they'll feel pains even on their way to hell.
It's not an out of the blues occurrence that MTN Nigeria, an association of electronic scammers parading themselves as network service provider, deducts my airtime without any reason from amounts ranging from 50 naira to 1000 naira all in the disguise of services I neither subscribed for nor was rendered.
I've always been accepting the losses as circumstances of life but I have decided to publicize what happened on the 23rd of August 2016 for the deaf to hear and the blind to see.
I had #21,843 (Twenty one thousand eight hundred and forty three naira) as my main account balance on my MTN sim with the line number 07061244377 as at 9:27am.
I attempted to make a call at 9:43am the same morning and the MTN programmed response robot was telling me I had insufficient balance to make the call.
I smiled and checked my account balance to surprisingly discover that I had 0.00. Still smiling, I called the customer care via 180 and I was told that it's a technical error. The customer service agent then apologized for inconvenience and promised to rectify the issue and return my airtime within 24hours.
Having waited patiently for 26hours, I called 180 again 4 times and the agents were telling me their application was not coming up. Therefore they aren't able to verify my claim.
Ever since then, I've been calling all their customer service numbers that I know; 180, 181, 126 inclusive and all have been making futile promises to refund me within 24hours.
I'm absolutely sick and tired of waiting for 24hours after 24hours that results into nothing and have decided to port my number from MTN to a reasonable network provider but I am ready to make moves to any gratifying extent for my 21,843 airtime to be refunded because it's mine and not their yeye bonus.
I'm Babawale J. Popoola, a victim of the Firm of Fraudsters Parading Themselves as Network Service Provider (MTN Nigeria).
I stand to be quoted and I owe no one an apology for my words because they are nothing but the truth without an air of contempt.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Screenshot Or Adonbilivit
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by soberkid: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
My guy take heart, it is not only MTN, all network providers in Nigeria rob their customers and this is happening because the NCC has decided to be as useless as the 'p' in 'pneumonia' angry angry angry
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by finalboss(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2016
21 k ...woh...you shuld sue em if you hv the money...
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2016
@Reohrx. What exactly should I screen shot?
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by jmichlins(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Immediately you said that their reply was the system wasn't coming up I knew you were not joking. Just contact their facebook and twitter handle especially and they will get back to you immediately. But what are you doing with 21k worth of recharge card. Just help me with some transfer when you eventually get back your money. You can get a free attorney by calling 622 and it's free
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
My guy take heart, it is not only MTN, all network providers in Nigeria rob their customers and this is happening because the NCC has decided to be as useless as the 'p' in 'pneumonia' angry angry angry

Exactly. And we must all stand against it using this kind of protests if the government decide to turn a blind eye and deaf ears.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by emeraldknytt(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello Op, if your claims are credible enough, you can head to a MTN service centre (there is a reason these offices were created), lodge your complaints(preferrably with proof) and get it resolved. Viola! You're done rather than go all primeval making a coffin. This is the computer AGE man, wake up!
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016
jmichlins:
Immediately you said that their reply was the system wasn't coming up I knew you were not joking. Just contact their facebook and twitter handle especially and they will get back to you immediately. But what are you doing with 21k worth of recharge card. Just help me with some transfer when you eventually get back your money. You can get a free attorney by calling 622 and it's free

God bless you for believing this. I can't imagine my cousin lying about this. What does he stand to gain?

He's selling data. I don't know if you know people like that. They do have a lot of credit on their lines.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
I brought this issue here because a friend of mine told me that MTN officials are here on NAIRALAND. Which trend can I post this and get their response?

Please guys.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by finalboss(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Oladayopop:

God bless you for believing this. I can't imagine my cousin lying about this. What does he stand to gain?

He's selling data. I don't know if you know people like that. They do have a lot of credit on their lines.
yea sme data reseller
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by EpicMaurice(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Sue them joor
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by EpicMaurice(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Sue them joor

or maybe you unintetionally subscribed for 12months data grin
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Jefersoun: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Oladayopop:
MTN: A FIRM OF FRAUDSTERS
I got MTN Nigeria a coffin from my savings, and asked the carpenter to nail 6 6-inches nails, protruding exactly where their back will lie, so they'll feel pains even on their way to hell.
It's not an out of the blues occurrence that MTN Nigeria, an association of electronic scammers parading themselves as network service provider, deducts my airtime without any reason from amounts ranging from 50 naira to 1000 naira all in the disguise of services I neither subscribed for nor was rendered.
I've always been accepting the losses as circumstances of life but I have decided to publicize what happened on the 23rd of August 2016 for the deaf to hear and the blind to see.
I had #21,843 (Twenty one thousand eight hundred and forty three naira) as my main account balance on my MTN sim with the line number 07061244377 as at 9:27am.
I attempted to make a call at 9:43am the same morning and the MTN programmed response robot was telling me I had insufficient balance to make the call.
I smiled and checked my account balance to surprisingly discover that I had 0.00. Still smiling, I called the customer care via 180 and I was told that it's a technical error. The customer service agent then apologized for inconvenience and promised to rectify the issue and return my airtime within 24hours.
Having waited patiently for 26hours, I called 180 again 4 times and the agents were telling me their application was not coming up. Therefore they aren't able to verify my claim.
Ever since then, I've been calling all their customer service numbers that I know; 180, 181, 126 inclusive and all have been making futile promises to refund me within 24hours.
I'm absolutely sick and tired of waiting for 24hours after 24hours that results into nothing and have decided to port my number from MTN to a reasonable network provider but I am ready to make moves to any gratifying extent for my 21,843 airtime to be refunded because it's mine and not their yeye bonus.
I'm Babawale J. Popoola, a victim of the Firm of Fraudsters Parading Themselves as Network Service Provider (MTN Nigeria).
I stand to be quoted and I owe no one an apology for my words because they are nothing but the truth without an air of contempt.
call ncc on this number 622 and explain to them.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Hello Op, if your claims are credible enough, you can head to a MTN service centre (there is a reason these offices were created), lodge your complaints(preferrably with proof) and get it resolved. Viola! You're done rather than go all primeval making a coffin. This is the computer AGE man, wake up!

We are working towards doing that.

Thanks boss.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Sue them joor

It's one of our viable options. Thanks.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by hakinze00(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
why not go to their customer care center,if they see u one on one with anger in your eyes, then maybe they will understand that u mean business with them!
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2016
hakinze00:
why not go to their customer care center,if they see u one on one with anger in your eyes, then maybe they will understand that u mean business with them!

Yes!!! Next line of action, boss.

Thanks so much.

We only did this to give them ultimatum.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Jefersoun:

Okay. Thanks so much.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Guys, I'm pleased to inform you we are charging MTN to court in the next 48 hours if this problem is not resolved. He my cousin just told me that now. He went to MTN office days ago, all they do was to promise him and failed again and again.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by tingFanG: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jefersoun:

This NCC is nothing. I have complained severally to them about deduction on my line almost a month now, nothing happen.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
tingFanG:

This NCC is nothing. I have complained severally to them about deduction on my line almost a month now, nothing happen.

Hmmm
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by Oladayopop(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
No positive result yet.
Thanks to everyone.
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by BabawalePopoola(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:

Hmm... Unfortunately, I'm the subject
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by BabawalePopoola(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
jmichlins:

Done. It's a futile endeavor
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by BabawalePopoola(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
emeraldknytt:

I'm the subject, have visited their office. Can you just imagine that the MTN staff that attended to me said it's none of their business that I should keep calling 180
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by jmichlins(m): 3:23am On Aug 30, 2016
BabawalePopoola:

Done. It's a futile endeavor
keep calling NCC VIA 622. You will have your money that am sure of
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by kcee247(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
I swear If this guy catch that Mtn worker that deducted his money, He go strangle am!!
Re: Mtn Fraud Me 21,000naira, Please Help by kcee247(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
I swear If this guy catch that Mtn worker that deducted his money, He go strangle am!! (lol)
Sorry dude

(1) (Reply)

Negone Cosmic Smartphone Launched / Cannot Subscribe For Glo Data / Nokia 6, Nokia's 1st Android Smartphone Officially Announced, Full Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.