Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... (31547 Views)

VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Eleganza33(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg abeg brother na east i they stay o nt abuja.am serious wish i get dat type
NigerDeltan:

Why not?
Only if u stay in Abuja
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by NigerDeltan(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eleganza33:
Abeg abeg brother na east i they stay o nt abuja.am serious wish i get dat type

Dnt worry i will fly u wt my jet down to abuja i need to tell u something
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by oluwasegun007(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kainji Dam..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Eleganza33(f): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am nt understanding na. is dat a yes
NigerDeltan:

Dnt worry i will fly u wt my jet down to abuja i need to tell u something
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by NigerDeltan(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eleganza33:
Am nt understanding na. is dat a yes

Are you sure?

Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Eleganza33(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sure of what
NigerDeltan:

Are you sure?
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by NigerDeltan(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eleganza33:
Sure of what

Are you sure you are not understanding?
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Eleganza33(f): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol Yes o
NigerDeltan:

Are you sure you are not understanding?
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by NigerDeltan(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eleganza33:
Lol Yes o

grin why not check my siggy, whatsapp me ASAP?
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Eleganza33(f): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Checked bt i dnt need dos visas oga. Am so sleepy nw anyways gudnyt nigerdeltan
NigerDeltan:

grin why not check my siggy, whatsapp me ASAP?
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by NigerDeltan(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eleganza33:
Checked bt i dnt need dos visas oga. Am so sleepy nw anyways gudnyt nigerdeltan

Pls i neve tlk say mk u need visa jst send msg datsall
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Tmoyo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
You should also remember places where you can cry after loosing ur phone
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by kingphilip(m): 1:47am On Aug 30, 2016
charijee:
Lolgrin see you

You could be charging from a brothel sef tongue
I even get light now

Oya come charge
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by ExplicitContent: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Ehya grin to waka look for Job never finish, na to the waka with charger now be am..

Well here in KD the kinda love NEPA the show us is real.. you can call it true love sef grin I don't go to bed or wake up in the morning without light...
Infact as Am typing this now na because of light wey dae na him I neva sleep o
Lol!
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by emeraldknytt(m): 2:01am On Aug 30, 2016
AuroraB:
Mbok, when a FIL powerbank suddenly stop work, what's to be done? Biko...
It could be traced to the following cases:
A shorted PCB: what this means is that the positive and the negative conductor got in touch leading to a short circuit, which will subsequently break off.

A damaged smd/component: if an element (i.e capacitor, resistor, integrated circuit, inductor or diode) is damaged, either from an upsurge or any form of ill voltage/amperage flow, it mostly stops the function of a powerbank.

A disconnection: it is very rare to get a disjoint wire connecting the battery(ies) to the PCB. However, if that seem to be the case, the red wire goes to the positive terminal(+) on the pcb while the black goes to the negative terminal(-). Make sure it is soldered not coiled around it.

there are so many reasons but it is mostly an issue developed on the PCB
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Reeberry: 3:45am On Aug 30, 2016
kingphilip:
Another place you can charge is my house

I currently have light as I'm typing

See ss below for doubting thomases

But na just for today o.. Any other day no sure
Hurry now while offer lasts
Bro! Gionee weytin you dey use sef? That display sharp wella.
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by AuroraB(f): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2016
emeraldknytt:
It could be traced to the following cases:
A shorted PCB: what this means is that the positive and the negative conductor got in touch leading to a short circuit, which will subsequently break off.

A damaged smd/component: if an element (i.e capacitor, resistor, integrated circuit, inductor or diode) is damaged, either from an upsurge or any form of ill voltage/amperage flow, it mostly stops the function of a powerbank.

A disconnection: it is very rare to get a disjoint wire connecting the battery(ies) to the PCB. However, if that seem to be the case, the red wire goes to the positive terminal(+) on the pcb while the black goes to the negative terminal(-). Make sure it is soldered not coiled around it.

there are so many reasons but it is mostly an issue developed on the PCB
embarassed Okay. Thanks.
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Ameboperoo(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
kingphilip:
Another place you can charge is my house

I currently have light as I'm typing

See ss below for doubting thomases

But na just for today o.. Any other day no sure
Hurry now while offer lasts
You use gionee phone!
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by kingphilip(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jobia:
gionee abi
Yea na gionee o
The device wey beat Nokia for long lasting battery
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by kingphilip(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Reeberry:
Bro! Gionee weytin you dey use sef? That display sharp wella.
gionee M3mini
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by kingphilip(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ameboperoo:
You use gionee phone!
Yea I do
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Reeberry: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
kingphilip:
gionee M3mini
I bought that phone last year, not more than a month before these bike people came to snatch it from me. It has a very strong battery.

Good low end phone.
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by kingphilip(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Reeberry:
I bought that phone last year, not more than a month before these bike people came to snatch it from me. It has a very strong battery.

Good low end phone.
yes o

But it's already out of stock

You can only get it at fairly used
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by Reeberry: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2016
kingphilip:
yes o

But it's already out of stock

You can only get it at fairly used
I have bought two new phones after that sef. grin
Re: Ten Places Where You Could Charge Your Phone... by kingphilip(m): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Reeberry:
I have bought two new phones after that sef. grin
for this buhari economy??

Abeg come show me the way o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At MTN Service Centre Today. / How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.