Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

10 Most Polluted Places In The World You Shouldn't Visit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Most Polluted Places In The World You Shouldn't Visit (429 Views)

Pollution: 10 Most Toxically Polluted Places On Earth. / WHO Rates Onitsha As “most Polluted City” In The World / Onitsha Ranked As The Most Polluted City In The World By WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Polluted Places In The World You Shouldn't Visit by xtremeidea(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
I was surfing the web today and stumbled across this topic on Youtube.

I decided to view hoping not to see Nigeria on the list and i was amazed when our very own Niger Delta was mentioned. See for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHp7jxQo2Ag

It's really Sad.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reliabe Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser / Some Health Benefit You Need To Know About Taking 20-30 Minutes Afternoon Nap / Find Out Why Women Hit The Gym And Why You Should Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.