Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Are You A Student? Here's How To Earn N60,000 Monthly! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Student? Here's How To Earn N60,000 Monthly! (992 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / Any Uniuyo Student Here...pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Student? Here's How To Earn N60,000 Monthly! by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Come September 2016, I'll be launching a manual "Naija Business Manual". Hence I'll require the services of very competent sales agent to make it a success.

If you're interested and competent, simply send your full name, location, email address and mobile number to info@patrickokunima.com and wait for my response. Please do not send me CVs. I don't need them. What I need is your ability to make sales.

HOW IT WORKS

After registering as an agent, I'll send a copy of the manual to your email. You print and make photocopies. The manual sells for N300 per copy. It is a monthly publication. Let's assume the cost of printing + photo copies is N50.00. For every copy you sell, you make a profit of N250. If you sell 10 copies in a day, that's N2,500 profit, multiply by 30 days, that's N75,000 Monthly. If you're very hardworking, you can make up to N100,000 in a month. Out of your profit, you're to pay N10,000 to me. If you fail to do that, you won't receive the next month's edition, and your contract will be terminated.

Qualification: SSCE

Note: Only unemployed persons should apply. If you know you're not available to market this manual everyday (excluding Sundays) for at least 8 hours, please don't bother to apply.

Finally, I have done my research and I'm very certain that out of every 10 persons you approach, 7 need this manual and 2 will buy. So, it's very very possible to sell more than 20 copies (That's N5,000 profit for the sales agent) if you operate in a densely populated place like lagos.

If you have a friend or relative who is jobless, kindly share this information with him. This is better than staying at home and waiting for miracles.

Serious persons only. I wish you luck as you apply.
Re: Are You A Student? Here's How To Earn N60,000 Monthly! by emaboy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
La click la bend ;DLa click la bend
Re: Are You A Student? Here's How To Earn N60,000 Monthly! by arabmoney101(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
what type of maunal are u talking about ?
Re: Are You A Student? Here's How To Earn N60,000 Monthly! by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2016
It's a manual that teaches people how to start various kinds of businesses. That's not all. If you have a business already, you'll also learn how to attract more customers, increase sales and manage your business better.
arabmoney101:
what type of maunal are u talking about ?

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Eng: Inside A Single Phase Distribution Board / Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil "INTERVIEW" / Why You Need A Thick Skin On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.