Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Web Summit 2016, Nov 7 - 10, Lisbon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Web Summit 2016, Nov 7 - 10, Lisbon (441 Views)

Buy Items Online, We Ship To Nigeria In 7-10 Working Days / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG / Attend Web Summit, Lisbon, November 7-10, 2016 - Special Discount Code For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Summit 2016, Nov 7 - 10, Lisbon by yommywindy: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
I am Isaac Adekunle, aircraft maintenance technician and serial entrepreneur. Also a very active self-developed coder with skills in SQL, HTML(5), CSS, Java, JavaScript - jQuery, Cordova, Python, Ruby on Rails. I am also the Organiser and Founder of Thrilltrips Meetup, Co-founder of Fun Circle Lagos House Party, Consul for InterNations Lagos Nightlife group comprising 341 members from 42 countries and Consul for InterNation Lagos Science and Technology group.

Recently, in recognition of my roles as a tireless tech community builder, organiser and connector, I was nominated as a Web Summit Community Builder and given a special invite to Web Summit 2016, in Lisbon, Portugal. Indeed, Web Summit is the biggest IT summit of its kind anywhere in the world, attended by over 50,000+ attendees, 7,000+ CEOs, 20,000+ companies, from 150+ countries.

Attending this summit will give me the opportunity of meeting who is who in the world of IT, as well as investors, innovators, IT gurus of all kinds. I will be able to meet and pitch to potential investors to invest in my startups ZiAgro and REALYARD.

To fund this trip i will require at least $1,200 usd to cover for the following expenses;

Visa Application $125
Flight (return ticket) $750
Hotel Reservation (5 Days) $200
Miscl./Pocket spending (5 Days) $125

This will be a lifetime opportunity for me and I will be forever grateful and immensely indebted to all who support me achieve this dream. I have set up a gofundme campaign to get funds to undertake this trip. If God touches your heart to help see this dream come through kindly visit https://www.gofundme.com/jyczgy9w and support in any way you can. Evidence of my Web Summit ticket and Invitation Letter is available on the gofundme campaign page and also on request. Thanks so much nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

The Prime Student Living Apartment Investment... / 2 Acres Plantain For Sale Toll Gate Ibadan. / 10 Trailers Of Organic Fertilizer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.