Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More (1075 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More by realnewsmax1: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dangote said this in Abuja while speaking at the launch of a partnership with Lead singer of rock group U2, Paul Hewson, who is known by his stage name Bono.
He gave the three states where the N4.5bn was spent as..... shocked :oCONTINUE READING>>>http://www.realnewsmax.ml/2016/08/dangote-spends-n45bn-to-tackle.html

always visit www.realnewsmax.ml
Re: Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More by printercry: 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
yes that is wat a good lader should always try to do
Re: Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More by pressreporters: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
kudos to him he is really trying

i love that man
Re: Wow!!! Dangote To Spend N4.5bn To The North,his Reasons Will Shock You Read More by pressreporters: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
pressreporters:
kudos to him he is really trying

i love that man

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Distributorship / Can I Sue UBA BANK For Theft!!! / Re: Ab0kifx Shenanigans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.