Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Must See Tricks Bloggers Use In Getting 30k Traffic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must See Tricks Bloggers Use In Getting 30k Traffic (702 Views)

SEAHORSE Lubricants Certified And Safe For Use In Nigeria - SON / Help In Getting A Free Australian Number / Alternative Means I Use In Getting Forex (usd,eur,gbp) For My Int'l Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Tricks Bloggers Use In Getting 30k Traffic by nobleswazzy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Have you ever wondered how most bloggers get 30K plus traffic each month? That's what i was wondering about when i started my blog newly, i can still recall i used to read all sorts of articles about traffic generation but it seemed to me that not all methods work for everyone. After sometime due to lots of hardwork, i managed to get 1K plus per month and presently, it keeps getting better. Lets leave the stories behind and talk real business. Here are the proven ways to generate organic traffic to your blog without paying a dime to anyone.
1. Submitting your website to google webmasters and other search engines
2. Guest blogging: what this actually means is publishing a post on another persons blog which is known for receiving whooping amount of traffics per day.
3. Commenting: oh Yeah! This one is more common but it might seem its not working for you. Relax! This is how to make it work. When commenting, try to at least solve someone elses problem posted on the comment section and then include a link to your site using this code <a href="yourblog'sURL">YOUR TEXT HERE</a>. Replace the text in the code as appropriate.
4. Email marketing: try to make your readers subscribe to your email list by showcasing some free items like ebooks as a reward for signing up. You can either write an ebook or you use a non copyrighted ebook as your free gift.
Want to read the full tips? Just visit the main page where you will receive the full gist on how to get 30K plus traffic per month. Its very easy if you use the methods you will learn on www.bloggingcrib.com wisely. Goodluck guys!
Re: Must See Tricks Bloggers Use In Getting 30k Traffic by dan56: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
i can get you over 60,000+ traffic. human traffic. adsense safe. trackable in your google dashboard for just 2k.

Re: Must See Tricks Bloggers Use In Getting 30k Traffic by nobleswazzy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
dan56:
i can get you over 60,000+ traffic. human traffic. adsense safe. trackable in your google dashboard for just 2k.
lol! Through what means?
Re: Must See Tricks Bloggers Use In Getting 30k Traffic by dan56: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
nobleswazzy:

lol! Through what means?

social network sir

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Reap Money During Recessions. / Does Anyone Know How To Package Food Like The Food They Sell At Shoprite? / Make Over 400% ROI Dollars Weekly,EXPORTING Food Items to the US,UK,EUROPE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.