Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Late Night Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Late Night Jokes (756 Views)

Join Various Whatsapp Groups with guns and jokes. / Let Get Happy Everyday!anyone Give Your Early Morning And Late Night **MEME**(1) / Funniest Jokes Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Night Jokes by Yungidris(m): 12:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Here is mine add yours [/color]
Two little boys stole a BlIG bag of orange from their neighbor and decided to go to a calm place to share the loot equally.
One of them suggested the nearby cemetery.
As they were jumping the big gate to enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell out of the bag behind the gate but they didn’t bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag.
A few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar passed near the cemetery gate and heard a voice saying: “One for Me, One for YOU . “One for Me, One for YOU”.
He immediately sobered up and ran as fast as he could to the church near by for the Priest.
“Father please come with me, come and witness God and Satan sharing corpse at the cemetery.
They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued: “One for Me, One for YOU, One for Me, One for YOU…”
Suddenly the voice stopped counting and said: “What about the two at the gate?
Come and see marathon! The priest almost ran past the church gate, shouting “we are not dead yet oooh wink[color=#990000]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Night Jokes by Yungidris(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2016
[/color]Akpos failed in Law and decided to make a deal with professor.
Sir, do you know everything about law?
Professor: Yes.
Akpos: If you can answer this question, I will accept my final marks, if you can’t, you have to give me “A”.
The Professor agreed.
Akpos asked, “What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal and neither legal nor logical?”
The Professor thought about it for hours and pondered but found no answer.
He finally had to give up as he really did not know and he gave Akpos an “A”.
The following day, professor asked same question to his students.
He was shocked when all of them raised their hands. He asked one student.
The student answered “Sir, you are 65, married to 28 years old woman, this is legal but not logical. Your wife, is having an affair with a 23 year old boy, this is logical but not legal. Your wife’s boyfriend has failed in his exam and yet you have given him an “A”, this is neither logical nor legal.”[color=#550000]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Since I Was Born / Lol. Who Knows The Answer? / Masquerade In Bet Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.