Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

LASU Website “an Embarrassment To The Institution” - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / LASU Website “an Embarrassment To The Institution” (418 Views)

Which Institution Is Better To Study Web Design And Development / Free CBT Solution For An Educational Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU Website “an Embarrassment To The Institution” by Harlex(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2016
Things can not be done in a manner that continue to downgrade the efficiency and professionalism that this country have in her citizens.

What a website! The look and feel of the Lagos State University website suggest the kind of manpower the institution have employed to managed its ICT centre. As a matter of fact that web (www.lasu.edu.ng) interface is not befitting for a University of LASU repute.

Everything about the website looks so unprofessional, looks like a tools for experiment by 100 level computer science student. I mean a simple wordpress template or joomla by a great handler would have done the job.
Everything seems wrong about the website, right from the home page, blurred images, i mean for professionalism sake, there are so many tools one can use to resize pictures without necessary affecting the pixel of the images.

So many loose codes flying on every part of the website, this is just too bad and it shouldn’t be happening.

Those images look like they were snapped from an already printed photo, or from a 2mega pixel china torch light phone. Our institution should start leaving up to their billings and not just do things like its a Nigeria thing to exhibit imperfection.

It would have been better if there’s a “Website Under Construction” on the home page of the website just as it is been done on the Unilorin.edu.ng website homepage.

http://www.infotechdays.com/blog/2016/08/30/lasu-website-an-embarrassment-to-the-institution/

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get INEC Power Bank??? / Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed / Pls Help My Popads Is Nt Showin On My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.