Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland (4923 Views)

Latest Trick: How You Can Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria / What Payment Gateway Credits Merchant Account In Real Time. / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by internetguru10(m): 3:47am On Aug 30, 2016
If you have been looking for a way to open paypal account in Nigeria and don't know how, never
worry because in this thread I am going to show you a step by step guide on how to open, verify and fund
your paypal account here in Nigeria.
Note: This can also be use in a country in which they are not allow to withdraw but only to send and
pay items online.

I have been using paypal since 2012 to collect payment online and also to pay for products online. Most of my
income come from warriorforum.com. That is the website you can sell your products fast on the internet.

So let get started,

For you to open, verify and fund a paypal account just follow the step by step guide below:

STEP ONE: YOU MUST HAVE A STATIC IP OR DEDICATED IP:
This is a service issued by some providers where you can use your local ISP service to connect to a
remote server. When you connect your ISP to their remote server, You browse the internet as if you
are in that country. For example for the purpose of this tutorial I am going to open a United Arab Emirates
paypal account. When I connect my VPN server to an UAE server, I will browse the internet as if I am in that
country.

QUICK NOTE: Never use a free VPN or IP that is been shared by the public example like hotspot shield, free
proxy and open VPN to open a paypal account
To get the best VPN service that I have use to open a paypal account click this link
http://www.internetfastsystem.com/2016/08/paypal-account-stetp-by-step-guide-on.html

I have use all of them, they offer excellence service and support to their customers. After you have gotten your
VPN from the websites above, install it and connect it. After you have connected it, open your browser and go
to this website www.ip2location.com to check the location of your IP. If you open the website and see that the IP
is connected correctly then proceed to the next step, if not make sure it is connected properly.

STEP TWO: GET THE ADDRESS OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE USING.
The country I am using in this tutorial is United Arab Emirates, for me to get the address and phone number of
the country all I will do is to go to google and type in "AUE Yellow Page". It will bring out thousands of companies
and their details. Choose from the list of links that comes up like salon and hair dressing in the business directory
that you think they will not make use of paypal. Get their detail address and phone number of any address you
choose but make sure you do a little changes.

After you have get the address and phone number then move to the next step.

STEP THREE: GENERATE A STRONG PASSWORD.
In opening a paypal account don't use common password for your paypal account. There is a site that you can
use to generate strong password which is called www.strongpasswordgenerator.com. The online software help you to
generate strong password which cannot be guess or crack.

STEP FOUR: OPEN YOUR BROWSER AND TYPE IN PAYPAL.COM.
After you have got the above steps ready, it is time to create the paypal account. Open your browser, clear the
history, clear the cookies and launch your VPN and visit www.ip2location.com again to check if your IP is correct.
After you have check it, head over to www.paypal.com and click on signup. When you click on signup you will see
the name of the country you are using on the signup page.

Follow the steps below to fill in the form:
Name: Put your real name here as it appear on your National ID Card or Voter's card or Driver license. The
reason you should put your real name here is because in case you have a problem with your account, they may ask
you to send them your ID card.

Email Address: Create a new email account and put it here, don't use the email address you have before.

Password: Put the password you generated from www.strongpasswordgenerator.com

Date of Birth: Put your real date of birth as it appear on your National ID Card or Voter's card or Driver license.

Address: Put the address you get from UAE Yellow Page on the address. If you are using other countries, you
can generate address from this site called www.fakenamegenerator.com and put the address there.

Phone number: Put your phone number of the country here like UAE their phone numbers is +971 4 3362794,
+971 4 3320011

City and State: For UAE you can use the following cities and states Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Sharjah , Al Ain , Ajman ,
Ras Al Khaimah , Fujairah Um Al Quwain , Khor Fakkan. But for other country search the internet to get it.

Nationality: Put the name of your real country here, if you are in Nigerian put it here. This is to make it easy to
resolve paypal issue, incase they requested your National ID or Driver license.

After you have fill in the details, click on create, another page will open which will tell you to confirm your email account..
From there go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to confirm your account paypal account. Congrate
you have just open a paypal account that can withdraw and send money online.

For more information on how to verify your credit card, fund and withdraw with your paypal account with pictures, click here http://www.internetfastsystem.com/2016/08/paypal-account-stetp-by-step-guide-on.html.

If you have anything you don't understand just ask by using the reply.
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by NZAGHA(f): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by BolugaiceAB: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
Who needs a PayPal account here in Nigeria, I just made for someone and its working, call or Whatsapp me on 08107128935...PayPal is so necessary
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by ELECTCHIBU(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
Honestly, I have being try to open a paypal account and it has not been going through, the box to click on to agree with terms and conditions is not active. What do I do. Please help
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by dipotol: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please,i want to ask if I will be able to use this. Paypal account created to cart goods on any site that accepts paypal and at the same time ship to nigeria? Please anyone to answer me please?
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by Olarababy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
dipotol:
Please,i want to ask if I will be able to use this. Paypal account created to cart goods on any site that accepts paypal and at the same time ship to nigeria? Please anyone to answer me please?
You cant with this method. But i can get you a fully verified account with no restrictions. Reach me o whatsapp 08053701879
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by BolugaiceAB: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who needs a verified PayPal(naija or foreign)account here in Nigeria, I just made for someone and its working, call or Whatsapp me on 08107128935...PayPal is so necessary
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by okitejoseph: 6:03pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by supergist1(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2018
Receiving money online has been made easy since the use of paypal came out. I know most of you don’t know what PAYPAL is here in supergist.com.ng we tell you how to open
and use Paypal account..

Paypal is a way to send and receive money online. You can shop online without the use of your ATM, you can samely use
your paypal to shop on thousands of online websites, or to send money quickly to anyone with an email address. Here in
we are going to show you how to set a PayPal account that can be used to buy, sell or send money online..
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-create-a-paypal-account-in-nigeria/
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by Zdoh(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by BolugaiceAB: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
Truth is you can't receive payments with Nigerian paypal, unless a business PayPal and must be from your site.. But if you want a verified PayPal that receives and sends money even without verifying your card call or whatsapp me on 08107128935, I'll show u easy way to verify your card and ID to help you withdraw your funds too, it's working for people too, as i see problem for most people isn't receiving, its withdrawal. I'll also explain Why PayPal blocks accounts and how to prevent it

Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by konews: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Receiving money online has been made easy since the use of paypal came out. I know most of you don’t know what PAYPAL is here in konews we tell you how to open and use Paypal account.. Paypal is a way to send and receive money online. You can shop online without the use of your ATM, you can simply use your paypal to shop on thousands of online websites, or to send money quickly to anyone with an email address.
http://www.konews.com.ng/steps-on-how-to-create-a-paypal-account-in-nigeria/
Re: Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland by Ukprosper: 11:40pm On May 01, 2021
PayPal is a US-based online payment platform that operates as an intermediary for sending and receiving payments from international transactions between many countries. Paypal is available in more than 200 countries or region and currently support 25 currencies.

Aside the United States, some countries supported include Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, India, etc. African countries supported include South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Lesotho, etc. PayPal Nigeria is supported to a limited extent, such that creating a normal PayPal Nigeria account normally is not possible. Also, with a normal PayPal Nigeria account, you can only send money to other PayPal users but will not be able to receive from them.

So this tweak here would help you create a working PayPal Nigeria account you can use to send and receive money.

Check [url="https://www.knowseeker.com/2021/05/how-to-create-working-paypal-nigeria.html"]here to read this guide[/url] for free.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Approve Adsense Account. / Learn How To Build Websites And Make Money / Best SEO Techniques Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.