Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Heaven Or Hell - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heaven Or Hell (452 Views)

'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Which One Will You Choose Heaven Or Hell? / Gate Of Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaven Or Hell by Abrahamdgreat(m): 5:07am On Aug 30, 2016
WHERE WILL YOU LIKE TO SPEND YOUR ETERNITY

First off, ask yourself what eternity means to you. If you are done answering it then let me give you my honest answer to it

Question – You: What Is Eternity

Answer- You: “…………….”

Answer – Me: It simply means a place without an end

It is forever beginning or forever ending, to put it straight it means “forever” (infinite time)

Guys (and ladies) heaven and hell is real, do not be deceived the choice you make will determine where you will end up spending your eternity either a place of happiness, fun, pretty much anything and everything you would probably like or HELL. But it is my wish for you to make heaven.

Heaven is a special place where the almighty God Himself dwells, a place where there is no sorrow {Rev. 21:1-4}, a place of perfect Joy, while hell is a place where satan and his cohorts dwell; a place of serious regrets, pain, a place of torment that burns with everlasting fire, brimstone and sulphur pretty much any and everything bad

I don’t feel I need to actually tell you how short and unpredictable life can be at times, no one can tell you that they know tomorrow. So therefore it is very important to hold unto God the maker of the heaven and earth.

If you are going to ignore everything I wrote here, I would strongly advice that you take your time to not only read but assimilate this

“WHERE WILL YOU SPEND YOUR ETERNITY (HEAVEN OR HELL)”

Well no matter what your decision might be I pray that you will never end up in hell.

There is no repentance in the grave, if you are not born again then I advise you repent today and let Jesus save your soul, so that your name can be written in the book of life.

The Bible says in Revelation 3:20 that God is knocking at the door of your heart, I pray you open it now.

It’s all coming to this, if you at least believe me a little bit of what I wrote up then I believe its time for you to make this wonderful confession that I myself have had to make at one point in time.

Your Confession

Lord Jesus, Please Have Mercy And Forgive Me Of My Sins Today, Let My Name Be Written In The Book Of Life.

Read The Full Article At http://www.christianfaith.com.ng/heaven-or-hell/
Re: Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2016
ftc
Re: Heaven Or Hell by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2016
See all this issue of heaven and hell ,you can waste your whole life waiting for rapture (which will never come) or you can wake up drop that bible and take responsibility for your actions
Re: Heaven Or Hell by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
How are you sure rapture wont happen, you cant say when it will happen, it is God it can even happen the exact moment you finish reading this. My advice to you is to just obey and fear God
Buharimustdie20:
See all this issue of heaven and hell ,you can waste your whole life waiting for rapture (which will never come) or you can wake up drop that bible and take responsibility for your actions

(1) (Reply)

How The War In Syria Is About Oil, Not ISIS / My Cousin Said He Is Having Lot Of Wet Dreams / Samsung Has Lost $26 Billion In Value Since It Recalled The Galaxy Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.