Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Job Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant (1088 Views)

The World Bank Is Recruiting Entry-Level Graduates - Clients Service Assistant / Chat Between A Job Seeker And A Customer Service Assistant / KHS Service Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant by EEspeed: 5:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Position: Customer Service
Work Place : Surulere, Lagos
Male and Female wanted. Must be computer literate.

Send applications to jobs@fitness-options.com
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant by health2wealth: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.
If you are a graduate and it is your practice to share your CV around, I want to challenge you to use your potential and not your credential. I want to put you on a one month challenge and I will accept the risk of losing my money. You are going to do two things.
1. Photocopy your credential as many as you want for sharing in the month of September.
2. I will give you 20 copies of proposals for sharing in the month of September but you must deposit One Thousand Naira for ID card and as a trustee for our proposals and other items.

You will spend like one or two days a week to go out and submit both your CV and the proposals to companies, organizations and schools.
At the end of the month, if you get a well-paying job, I will give you Two Thousand Naira plus compensation for transport.
If you don’t get a well-paying job, I will give you your One Thousand Naira back and you will only get 50% of revenue from successfully processes service from all the proposal you submitted against our normal 70% payout.

For more information, terms and conditions or to enter the challenge, check my signature below. You will receive an instant message in your email. Just follow the instruction.
Re: Job Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant by nanceeleecious(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2016
EEspeed:

EEspeed:

[quote author=EEspeed post=48914408]Position: Customer Service

Send applications to jobs@fitness-options.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For Fresh Careers At MTN Nigeria - 1st September 2016 / Apply Now : Conoil Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment 2016 / Latest Jobs At Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Via Randstad Construction Engr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.