Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! (1593 Views)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool / The Eggroll I Bought In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by chidichris(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2006
in a public yard in aba, a tenant wake up one morning and summoned all other tenants of the house to reveal a vission he had about the yard and its occupants.
usually in such public houses, there is always a caretaker whose house rent is always free.
so on that faithful day the caretaker was seated among other tenants to hear this man out.
the man started by saying last night i had a vission and God told me to tell everybody in the house, , on hearing that the caretaker jumped to his feet and the house became such a small place to contain the occupants as the caretaker was shouting and rampaging and contesting while would God overlook him the caretaker to send a massage through an ordinary tenant.
according to the caretaker, the tenant was out to overthrow him and that the only way out was for him to leave the house, so the whole drama ended with the tenant leaving the house for having direct contact with God over the house without the consent of the caretaker.
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by ILOEGBE(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2006
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2006
boring.
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by naijacutee(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2006
huh
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by angelz(f): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
Wat a joke!
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by bechex(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2006
was that a joke shocked, I did not get the joke did i miss something
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by jayselams(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2006
could not get the joke like i missed something can u go over it again huh feel like i nid some sleep pals
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by Pamperme: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2006
angry angry
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by robby1(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2006
this joke is so aimless, i cant even hel laughing at the stupidity of the joke
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by chidichris(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2006
the caretaker was angry with the tenant who got a vission from God. he wondered why God should choose an ordinary tenant instead of him the caretaker.
in him, it means a kind of coup as the tenant now will be planing to take over his position as a caretaker since God has started using him in the house.

Robby, if anyone deserved to be called stupid here, it is neither me nor you rather it should be your mother, your father and other members of your family for allowing things with little brains like you to co-exist with normal people as your type should be shld be in a private home with intensive care
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by robby1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2007
Get it into your silly head fool. your joke is not funny. grin

and i bet you live in ngwa road cos that's where stupip jackasses like you live. i wonder how you allowed you acess the internet .
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by Name(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2007
WAT A DRY JOKE , Why are you all making jest of that nigga? That was a nice try, but no successfull.

TRY AGIAN. grin
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by StMilli(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
Very Funny indeed. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by tjtj1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2007
dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[s][/s]
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by marlet01(m): 3:58am On Aug 10, 2007
Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by CrazyMan(m): 4:51am On Aug 10, 2007
*Sighs*
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by folanusi(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2007
na wah oh
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by Ikbobby(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2007
crysomebody should tell me why i should laugh
Re: Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! by Mu(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
LMAO, LOL.

Thanks folks, that was really funny. Not the joke, but the replies after.

(1) (Reply)

Hoshimota! / Wedding Of The Year. / My First Time To Use A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.