Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Opportunity To Apply To The Prestigious Yenching Academy(fully Funded) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity To Apply To The Prestigious Yenching Academy(fully Funded) (506 Views)

Fully Funded University And Industrial Phds In Denmark / How To Apply NNPC 2017 Job Recruitment - Form / How To Apply For YESGRant In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Apply To The Prestigious Yenching Academy(fully Funded) by loveourlagos(f): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2016
The Yenching Academy of Peking University is an elite postgraduate college of Peking University, (PKU) located in Beijing, China. It hosts the Yenching Program, a highly selective, fully funded global fellowship program, designed "to cultivate leaders who will advocate for global progress and cultural understanding."

The Academy offers Yenching Scholars, selected annually from around the world, with full scholarships for one year of study leading to a master's degree from Peking University - China's "most prestigious" and "first modern" university. At its launch, then Peking University President Wang Enge described it as the "most ambitious academic initiative PKU has launched since the turn of the new century.

Eligibility

Applicants should have:

A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31 of the year in which they wish to enroll;
An outstanding academic record;
English proficiency;
A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility; Leadership potential;
Interest in exploring different cultures, particularly those of China and the Asia Pacific region.
Successful applications will show how the Yenching Academy program is relevant and valuable for the applicant's career plans.
Preference is given to candidates who are 25 years old or younger as of August 31 in the year in which they wish to commence the program. For students from countries where military service is mandatory e.g NYSC for my Nigerian applicants, the age preference is 27 years old or younger

For More Information On How To Apply,Please Click The Link Below, I enumerated why you should apply and I also would be willing to answer questions with regards to the application

https://fantasticallynigerian..com.ng/2016/08/opportunity-to-apply-as-prestigious.html

(1) (Reply)

Make Daily More Than 500$ The Best Work In 2016 / Easy Way To Earn 1000$ A Month In Your Home / Advice Needed On My New Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.