Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You (38056 Views)

E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Blackberrybabes: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Juliet Okonkwo has always been bathing in the wealth of her husband and she as well is not always slow to put something online for her fans to see, especially when she got a new photo. More like the husband, she is also a photo freak and anyways, they have always got it right when it comes to fashion.

She uploads a cute new photo on her Instagram timeline: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJsp6aVggny/?taken-by=iam_mrse

And as well accompanied it with a prayer for her fans:

She writes:
Dis new week, may ur life be preserved by GOD'S mercy n let d power of GOD rest upon u n ur lovely family n bring u endless Joy In JESUS mighty name Amen .

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/e-moneys-wife-stuns-in-new-photos-and.html

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Davash222(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Amen to her prayers.

As for the pictures, lemme just pretend I didn't see them.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by olaolaking: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2016
I know the mud may forward this thrash to the front table

28 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by yrret: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Colourful outfit...

That pic on the wall sha... The eldest child's complexion is quite different from others.

Anyway, is none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Tolexander: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2016
E wife!

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by NameCheckers: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Seen.... Next abeg

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2016
I likey the hair.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by iheanyi40(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Amin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
I command all those who vow to hinder my prosperity to somersault, become naked and confess to death..

POVERTY DIE, DIEE, DIEEEEEE!!!!..

Infact, receive thunder!!
cheesy grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai

Baba I dey face one month right now grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Smellymouth: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Vizkizz:

Baba I dey face one month right now grin

Arrhhhh, wetin you do?

1 month ke?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
before nkowhat do you expect her to do?she nor fit curse nah undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
baba olowo
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Arrhhhh, wetin you do?

1 month ke?

For replying StfuareyouGod. where is the guy sef? grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by lilmax(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2016
kind of prayers you see when there's money
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Amen Amen Amen.

I didn't read but I blve her prayers is all about my rain of money coming soon.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Daniel058(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Fear God ooooooooooooooo

You never Tell us ur source of income..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by CrazyPanther(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
I will return
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Amen cheesy
Smellymouth:
I command all those who vow to hinder my prosperity to somersault, become naked and confess to death..

POVERTY DIE, DIEE, DIEEEEEE!!!!..

Infact, receive thunder!!
cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Daniel058(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by yeyeboi(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Ok we dey wait
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
And shld dey use her do juju now, wat more can I say, she yaf flex money before e happen.

haters plz back off!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nairadays: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Amen and you too.

God Bless!!!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by daniel1998(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
cool
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2016
yrret:
Colourful outfit...

That pic on the wall sha... The eldest child's complexion is quite different from others.

this smelly thoughts of yours. Your not a good person

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by falcon01: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by yankeedude(m): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Amen
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by victorazy(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2016
olaolaking:
I know the mud may forward this thrash to the front table

Bros! There is nothing like trash there. There is a spirit behind this word she uttered but as a yoruba man u r "afonja" ur sentiment won't let you decipher.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by LordaGuru: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You by dayleke: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2016
yrret:
Colourful outfit...

Chai!!!!!
una eyes sharp wella o........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Is Selling The Bra From 'Masturbate' Video For N182,000 / Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.