Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos (38031 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by GistMore2: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Beautiful celebrity police officer, Dolapo Badmus, clocks 42 today, 4th August. The vibrant PPRO who shared stunning photos on her Instagram page with caption;

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why.
Happy birthday to me! #Leobaby #4thofAugust #camoday

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/celebrity-police-officer-dolapo-badmus-celebrates-42th-birthday-with-cute-photos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by GistMore2: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2019
See more beautiful photos ==> HERE

She wrote;

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by myfan: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2019
Hello all, please I still your assistance for my school fees. I haven't been able to raise complete money and make the payment. Help a brother today. Thanks and God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by myfan: 6:43am On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by alonzoiv(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2019
Happy Birthday, bleached up Police officer.
May your days be long and may you ( continue to ) positively contribute to the safety and security of Nigerians, wherever duty calls.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by alonzoiv(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2019
All these tonnes of makeup and powder? I wonder how she looks like when she washes her face at night before she sleeps ( if she ever does).
Anyways, we still owe it to her to wish her a happy birthday and many more years doing meritorious work in the NPF.

I hope her future is as bright as her face and not as her elbows. Everybody dey form celeb(rity).

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Kingosytex(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2019
The celebrity and non celebrity ratio in Nigeria is about 40:60. It is only in Nigeria that almost everybody is a celebrity, ranging from the BBN participants to a whole lot of people.

Happy birthday fine ekelebe!

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Acedave1(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2019
mama for the oga's at the top

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Criticaltemp: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2019
But no be lie.. She fine oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Abfinest007(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2019
which one is police celebrity again does that stop her from collecting 50,50 naira or she has upgraded from 50-50 naira . even though let her be collecting 500hundred naira bribe is bribe

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by pointstores(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
She looks like someone under streetlight.

I'm nauseated.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by PrinceKevin01: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy Birthday to her and many more years to you sis.
God bless your new age

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Sellfish(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
42 and no husband or kids

Ohhh shocked

I forgot she is married to MaryKay and Instagram grin

Happy Birthday Ma...Please extend our warmest regards to MaryKay and Instagram smiley

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Pvssy: 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
At 42 and still bleaching.

Our God is a patient God

If it were to be in the days of Sango Olukoso Oba Koso

Let me keep mute. Adults know what would have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Yemiie: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
She's going to fly...

...with those brows.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by bestwaydavgmai(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Acedave1:
mama for the oga's at the top
. Nah so
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
That her Wendy Williams face...

Happy birthday mor
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by Hoodbilonia: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Smelly pekus with stretch marks and bleached drawy skin
Yuck

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by dangoteinlaw: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Our police slay queen grin grin big lips but can't bite. Your boys are now trigger happy all over town lol
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy birthday sugar mummy...

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by chubbygal(f): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Celebrity Police plenty for 9ja ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
She's even a small girl. How is this fat thing a police officer? If criminal run how she wan take catch am?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by money121(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
meobizy:
She's even a small girl. How is this fat thing a police officer? If criminal run how she wan take catch am?
She is someone's wife and mother
Show some decorum na! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.