Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) (30056 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Lokoja-Okene Road, Kogi Claims Many Lives (Graphic Pics) / Petrol Tanker Explodes Along Lokoja Road, People Burnt To Death - Graphic PICS / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Another tragic accident has been recorded along Lokoja-Abuja expressway. A terrible motor accident involving a passenger bus left at least 2 dead and many others badly injured after crashing on the highway which has recorded series of horrible accidents in recent times...The sad incident happened on Friday, August 26th.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/photos-of-ghastly-motor-accident-along.html

1 Like

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2016

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Wat is happening...God save us
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2016
very bad...sorry to the wounded
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by nrexzy: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Heya yaaa! God protect n watch over his children...

1 Like

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by iambabaG: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
This is occurring too frequently.. This government should better sit up and address the poor roads we have in this country; people can't be dying like this every single day!
And all these drivers should not try replicate what they see in movies; most are not real and they have good roads for such outrageous speed!

God will always send our guardian angel to go with us to make the road safe for us all.. AMEN!!

2 Likes

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by veekid(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by snazzy5050(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
buhari caused this apc members comma qoute me angry angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by ayusco85(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Over speeding during this rainy season isn't very smart. Hope it's not peace mass transit

1 Like

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
kai
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by akinola107(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
The rate this buses Overspeed is alarming.... May God protection never leave us... RIP to the dead and speed recovery to the victims.
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
OMG!!!! Jesus Take the wheels..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by jaymejate: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
God help us
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by emmakvsaint(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
Omg

IN SEARCH FOR A JOB? THEN VISIT >>> www.naijamedia.com.ng
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by mekzyjoe(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
embarassed

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by David275(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2016
RIP to the Dead, may their souls find repose and for the wounded may God grant them quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2016
God please save us from evil
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by kaen1317: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2016
God please save your people. sometimes i want to question God as to why i had to come to this world through nigeria. if you are not consumed by bomb blast then herdsmen will get you, if not by herdsmen men then armed robbers along the roads or the ones that come to your house, if not robbers then the quacks we have as doctors will mis- diagnose you or give you wrong medication, if not the doctors the traffic accident, if not that then hypertension of high blood pressure due to the harsh economy. you are already dead if u are born in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Osama10(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2016
We all need to be extra careful on our roads, reduce your speed & obey traffic signs.
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
The unlucky ones died. Reckless drivers all over here. RIP
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Osama10(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2016
kaen1317:
God please save your people. sometimes i want to question God as to why i had to come to this world through nigeria. if you are not consumed by bomb blast then herdsmen will get you, if not by herdsmen men then armed robbers along the roads or the ones that come to your house, if not robbers then the quacks we have as doctors will mis- diagnose you or give you wrong medication, if not the doctors the traffic accident, if not that then hypertension of high blood pressure due to the harsh economy. you are already dead if u are born in nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2016
akinola107:
The rate this buses Overspeed is alarming.... May God protection never leave us... RIP to the dead and speed recovery to the victims.

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by moses93(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Wetin come de worry this my state road na?
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Francon(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Ministry of road and transport should better address this. Road safety officers should step up. This is becoming scary.
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Femich18(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2016
moses93:
Wetin come de worry this my state road na?
Your state road nah death trap o...Especially Okene Lokoja road...That road ehen death trap is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by iamdynamite(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2016
to say i ply this route every now and then.......God is our only protection...

rip to the dead.....speedy recovery to the injured.....

may God continue to protect and guide us

amen
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by NameChecker: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Speed Thrills But Kills
Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
May God keep us safely, everywhere we go.

4 Likes

Re: Motor Accident Along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic Photos) by july66: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2016
snazzy5050:
buhari caused this apc members comma qoute me angry angry
There is hardship in town. The thought of how to get money to pay children's school fees, repair vehicle & even provide the next meal can take a driver's mind off the road to somewhere very far away & it is the bang of accident that brings him back to himself. I have not bn able to service my car for about 5 months now. I know its wrong but I can not be talking about car when there is no food on the table. I believe most folks that run their mouth & comment here are dependants who do not know the pit we are in yet. Buhari was invited to the televised debate to explain his agenda before the elections & how he will make 1 dollar exchange for 1 naira & the way they will provide 3,000,000 jobs in a year, he failed to show up because they were empty promises. We are indeed a backward nation because I can not imagine a Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump winning the US election without making themselves available for debate. It can only happen in Nigeria where they will tell you whether you attend debate or not, you can still win the election.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Tin Can Trailer Park, Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / China Launches World's First Trackless And Virtual Lines Trains / TMTN Visit To OLUMO ROCK Abeokuta, See Full History,new Pictures And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.