Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse (694 Views)

Nigeria To Experience Solar Eclipse Tomorrow, Public Advised To Remain Calm / Nigeria To Experience Solar Eclipse Tomorrow, Public Advised To Remain Calm / A September To Remember- Eight Lagos Events To Experience This September. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Nigeria will experience a three hours Annular Solar Eclipse on Thursday 1 September 2016. The event will be happening between 7am and 10am.
The previous eclipse to occur in Nigeria was in March 2006 that is ten years ago. It was a total Solar eclipse.
The annular solar eclipse occurs when the moon moves between the Earth and the Sun but not covering the entire sun from reaching Earth thereby forming a 'ring of fire'. Unlike the total eclipse which covers the entire sun. Stay safe.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by falcon01: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
safe from what
Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2016
When is Thunder Eclipse going to happen? Expecting when a marauding thunder storm is going to hit Nigeria especially Abuja to hit all these lying government officials. They know we are hungry but can only feed us with LIES.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2016
falcon01:
safe from what
From darkness
Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
When is Thunder Eclipse going to happen? Expecting when a marauding thunder storm is going to hit Nigeria especially Abuja to hit all these lying government officials. They know we are hungry but can only feed us with LIES.
When you learn that two wraps of ganja is not good for your body
Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by falcon01: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Pato23:
From darkness

Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
okay.... if this thing i real i have to get ready with my 3d glasses
Re: Nigeria To Experience Annular Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
baddestchic:
okay.... if this thing i real i have to get ready with my 3d glasses
get for two shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Traditional Wedding / Glo Mega Music Tour Holds In Ibadan Today! / The Vintage With Ghana Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.