Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,635 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains (17414 Views)

Heavy Rainfall, Flood In Jibia, Katsina State, Many People Dead / Heavy Flood In Abeokuta Kills Children, Destroys Buildings (Disturbing Photos) / Odd Things That Happen Whenever It Rains In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by mmsen: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2016
This is what happens when you build on a natural flood plain.

All the engineers that Nigeria produces and yet this happens every rainy season.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by dollarathe(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2016
e be like say dem never see dis one.... oya eyin oponu....APC vs PDP ....o ya come and display ur talents oooooooo....
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by mysticwarrior(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2016
the above pictures was taken in a street at masoje off pti road, there are other parts of the city that is also completely engulf by the flooded water as a result of the heavy down pure that started from 2:30 am and till 10am this morning, other areas that were also greatly affected are, uti street, ovie palace road, alegbor, ogboroke, giwamu, okumagba layout, kolokolo layout, atamakolomi, sedico, emebiren,mudiagha odje, Karen, igbudu, esi layout, obire, pesu and others.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by JohnieWalker(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:
It was this kind of rain that fell during ibori tenure in delta State and it happen that ibori d governor with his deputy were inside vehicle driving around effurun round about... .on getting to that spot there was water that could get to ur chest while standing. The water got into d governors car while they were still inside, ibori (governor) screamed and said to his deputy "Oga deputy, governor no dey this state at all o"
Mind the way you mention the name of my mentor.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by ThuGnificenX: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2016
Warri lacks adequate drainage system. Even landlords that build houses without gutters should be arrested...
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by akp202(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Mind the way you mention the name of my mentor.
it beat my imagination as to y corrupt leaders are celebrated in Nigeria
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by JohnieWalker(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:
it beat my imagination as to y corrupt leaders are celebrated in Nigeria
To you he was corrupt but to my family he was and still is an ANGEL because he trained me in skul and changed my family story....love him till death..If you can celebrate your pastors y not him abi wats d difference.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2016
thats my friend's house in edeyan street, (Jim's Close precisely) PTI.... this is very unfortunate.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by colossus2: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:
It was this kind of rain that fell during ibori tenure in delta State and it happen that ibori d governor with his deputy were inside vehicle driving around effurun round about... .on getting to that spot there was water that could get to ur chest while standing. The water got into d governors car while they were still inside, ibori (governor) screamed and said to his deputy "Oga deputy, governor no dey this state at all o"
And when did Ibori make this comment
Guess you were selling lacasera when it happened undecided
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by ilevic(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:

I was about laughing, the joke ended abruptly
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by ilevic(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:

I was about laughing, then the joke ended abruptly
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by akp202(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
ilevic:

I was about laughing, then the joke ended abruptly
lol....u for still just manage laugh small
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by akp202(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
colossus2:

And when did Ibori make this comment
Guess you were selling lacasera when it happened undecided
hummmm
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by akp202(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
JohnieWalker:

To you he was corrupt but to my family he was and still is an ANGEL because he trained me in skul and changed my family story....love him till death..If you can celebrate your pastors y not him abi wats d difference.
and y would u compare ibori to a pastor? So u were among d few elite that ate of d treasury meant for all?
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by clevadani: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by October1960: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
What do expect. Land of the clueless.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by JohnieWalker(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:
and y would u compare ibori to a pastor? So u were among d few elite that ate of d treasury meant for all?
Opportunity come but once...Your pastors purchase roll Royce to the detriment of the tithe giver but you praise them to the high heaven.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by ewosk: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
akp202:

CLAP FOR YOURSELF
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by olufoluke: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
nedu2000:
seems you skipped elementary school
for u to think so then u did same
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by olufoluke: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Any what! Which one dy pain u?
NameChecker:

Some people will just jump inside an thread without any . . . .
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by olufoluke: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
nedu2000:
seems you skipped elementary school
a simple correction wuld hv been better.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by Sugarbear007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
op is dat masoje Area?
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by OLLYMAX(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sleeping on my water bed now.no be joke
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by nedu2000(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
olufoluke:
a simple correction wuld hv been better.
we need to learn the read and study b4 jumping into conclusions,such an attitude can have serious ramifications
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
bushguy:
I am sure Buhari is not the governor of that state. What is the government of that state doing about proper structuring of the stated. No be buhari go help us do every thing oooo
Warri is in autopilot, we dont have governor for now.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
bushguy:
I am sure Buhari is not the governor of that state. What is the government of that state doing about proper structuring of the stated. No be buhari go help us do every thing oooo
Warri is in autopilot mood, we dont have governor for now.
Re: See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains by olufoluke: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
nedu2000:
we need to learn the read and study b4 jumping into conclusions,such an attitude can have serious ramifications
we also need to learn how to correct instead of judging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Dana Air’s Operators Certificate Revoked / 17 Nigerian Migrants Sue Italy For Returning Them To Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.