Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex (1366 Views)

I Need Tips On Bet9ja Virtual Betting Pls !!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by Olulinks(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
It's not a news that not every relationship is real. It shouldn't even shock anyone anymore that not every relationship will lead to something meaningful — some relationships are for sex and some are also just waste of time.

But what could be more shocking than when people cry foul due to break up, when they already knew the relationship wasn't heading anywhere?

Often times people don't know what the mission of their partner is in the relationship they are and they won't bother to ask or be sensitive by reading the red signs.

What are the red signs you say? We shall see them in a minute.

Some women wait till later in their lives to start relationship, thinking that their age equals maturity and it will help them stand a better chance of a successful relationship. Lie!

But verily I tell you, if any woman in the category mentioned above isn't sensitive enough to the signs of baseless relationships, they will still fall victim of a time waster, even though they've invested so much of their time and resources thinking they are in a right place.

So what do you do not to fall victim of being used and dumped by men whose only aim is sex?

Here are the signs every lady needs to watch out for in relationships if they don't want to be the next victim:

1. He will always want to touch you
There is no second time to make first impression. When you are meeting a man for the first time and all he wants to do is touching you all around. This is one of the ways men send red signals to their preys. Unfortunately, a lot of women don't take it to mean anything serious, but rather they discard it with a wave of hand, just like you may do about this salient point right now.

Honestly, I don't care if the man meant well, if a man does this to you all the time and it's not like you've been in the relationship for some meaningful period of time to know where exactly the relationship is heading, he might just be telling you his mission in your life.

Touching a lady carelessly is a very bad way of relating. Every guy needs to learn some relationship etiquette. Though some do it but don't mean anything evil but it's such a bad idea and it scares some women away men.

2. He will always talk dirty ([i]whether face to face, on phone or in cha[/i]t)
When a man loses his decency and he just wants to go vulgar when talking to you, you shouldn't over look this red signal.

A man may tell you casually, that he only wants you for sex or he may even look serious and say it frankly that all he wants you for is sex. Whatever form it takes, men won't joke with such a statement. If he says it, I can bet it he means it. So, please run! Unless that's what you want too.

3. It will be all about money
If all a man does is to throw money in your faces, I doubt it if he has any plan for both of you in that relationship. We all know money has an important role in a relationship. But it shouldn't be all about it.

If you, as a lady make your target in a relationship be to make money off the man, you might have set yourself up as a sex tool.

But on the other hand, if it's the man that always talks about giving you money, as if that's the reason why you are together, it might just be that's his perception of the relationship and the favour men usually ask for in return in relationships like this is sexual.

If all his answers is about money when you raise a vital point in the relationship, he doesn't have any further plans. It simply shows he thinks that's your mission.

4. He will create boundaries so the relationship won't progress
When you notice that despite being together for long, the relationship doesn't seem to be heading anywhere; he keeps creating boundaries between you, it may mean he has no further plan than using you for a sexual fun.

Or else nothing of such as sex had happened between you. Even at that, the relationship should have a vision without any of you hiding anything that could help move the relationship forward.

Whenever partners start to post pone, or avoid meeting of parents and family, it's a clear sign that nothing serious will come out of that relationship.

5. Immediately after sex he starts giving excuses
When you've tried all you could do either as a lady or a man to avoid sex in a relationship until you eventually gets married and your partner couldn't resist the urge but insists on having sex, it won't still mean that's their real target in the relationship.

But when as soon as this happens and they start changing characters like chameleon, that's it. That's when you can draw your conclusion. I don't know what reasons partners would give for holding on to his or her real colours until after sexual intercourse, when they've always been on their best behaviour before this happens.

I can assure you if this is a partner real mission, a soon as he's achieved it, there is nothing he is staying with you for anymore. He will avoid all good things you've both enjoyed together. He won't want to meet you again, he may not pick your calls or calls from anybody related to you again.

Some people are wicked but you would be tagged used and dumped if you refused to take note of these red signs.
Re: 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by Olulinks(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by Olulinks(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Let me cc:Lalastica on this whether e go pick my call.
Re: 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by supersaz66(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Story story

Stoooooory
Re: 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by maajin007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
booked
Re: 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by Ali1king: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
supersaz66:
Story story

Stoooooory
what's upon a time
time time
Re: 5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex by Ali1king: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
booked fp

(1) (Reply)

How Many Can Solve This Riddle? / Three Things I Didn't Do Today And One Thing I've Never Done Before!~~ / Many Will Fail This..try It Out Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.