Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Confusion: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confusion: (916 Views)

Job Advert Confusion / NLNG - My Interview & Confusion. / Total Nigeria Recruitment Sham(conversion Or Confusion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion: by koolman: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2006
House, please I am in deep confusion, I work with one communication company where I earn only N25,000 per month. I am only a temporary staff there.
Now I have been invited to come and start work with Multi links Abuja where I will also earn N25,000 and other commissions. Please house what should I do.
Re: Confusion: by belle4u2nv(f): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2006
Its better you go to multilinks since it appears they have a more vivid image than where your working presently.
Since the latter will employ you as a permanent staff, dont you think you should grab it? Be sure of the contract before you resign from your office. If its possible you could take a leave to find out what multilinks has to offer before you take your decision.

Congrats in a big way!!!
Re: Confusion: by stellose(f): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2006
go for multilink at least as time goes on you will hammer !!!

cheers !
Re: Confusion: by KayB: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2006
just wannna give u this piece, i will advise u to stay where u are if they are paying the same amount because only the status is different and if u impress them i believe they can staff u.Because Abuja is terribly bad in term of accomodation & transportation unless u have best provisions.The multilinks is a joker bcause i can see an outfit like dat lowering its image to that level maybe u are not a graduate sha. Am used to replying all these funny and naive topics users post but i can imagine ur dillema, d best
Re: Confusion: by Icejay(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2006
My dear N25,000 salary in Abuja!!!! Forget it. I'll only advise you to accept the offer if you have accomodation in Abuja & a car(or prov for transportation) cuz transportation in Abuja now is pretty tough. So, rethink. If ur present org is paying u N25,000 as a temporary staff I guess they will do better if eventually u r made a permanent staff. By the way,are there prospects on ur present job?
Re: Confusion: by koolman: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2006
House I am already living and working in Abuja and my office is just beside the new office Multilinks is staying in Abuja. I am a BSc holder in Marketing with second class upper division.
The place I am currently  working is good and they pay there staff good too, but I do not know when the will convert me. I have worked there one year without conversion. I am really confused.

(1) (Reply)

Test / Nestle Invites For Test On Friday / Diamond Bank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.