Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! (848 Views)

How To Get Adsense Approved Quicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2016
You've a blog or a website and want to learn how to easily get adsense account approved?
Some people have a well designed website and everything almost in place but they keep on doing something wrong! Which is why they're never approved. Some even go to people that claim to be adsense seller and at the end of the day they loose their money to those scammers!

Let's Put An End To It!
I will work along with you on your blog or website to ensure all is done, for just a token that anyone can afford.

How To Contact Me?
—Send Me a Friend Request on Facebook. Click Here! Let's Talk!
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by mokoshalb(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2016
mokoshalb:
Ok
lol
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by mokoshalb(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2016
D34lw4p:
lol
something flashed my mind now, what if someone tells you to create the blog and use the tips to get the AdSense for him/her since its free, then u send login details after..? grin
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
mokoshalb:
something flashed my mind now, what if someone tells you to create the blog and use the tips to get the AdSense for him/her since its free, then u send login details after..? grin
Am sure you didnt take your time to read through my posts.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by mokoshalb(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
D34lw4p:
Am sure you didnt take your time to read through my posts.
of course I did...
U just imagined if that situation comes to happen, will you..?
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
mokoshalb:
of course I did...
U just imagined if that situation comes to happen, will you..?
i will but the person must have paid me like 50% amount needed to design the blog.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by mokoshalb(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
D34lw4p:
i will but the person must have paid me like 50% amount needed to design the blog.
nice..

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Still On.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by princemajj: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
How can u help me I have a blog but dont have a website and dont have adsense eligibility
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by grass2grace247: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
princemajj:
How can u help me I have a blog but dont have a website and dont have adsense eligibility
This might help...
https://www.nairaland.com/3320810/get-well-designed-blog-affiliate
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
princemajj:
yeah, add me on facebook with the link I posted in my post above.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2016
So sorry I couldn't click on that link. I'm just so stingy now adays with my clicks.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2016
okedion:
So sorry I couldn't click on that link. I'm just so stingy now adays with my clicks.
you click it or not how does that add values to my life? I'm only trying to help when I see people here complaining they were scammed by some adsense sellers all because they don't know how to get it approved themselves.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by GloShare(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2016
okedion:

Ignorance is bliss, good thing you're basking in its glory.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
GloShare:

Ignorance is bliss, good thing you're basking in its glory.
Im sorry to say this, you talk like a fool, a big one for that matter.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
okedion:

Im sorry to say this, you talk like a fool, a big one for that matter.
shut up dude.
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by D34lw4p(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
No time
Re: Learn How To Get Adsense Approved Yourself! by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Meet Nhub Nigeria / Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone / Latest Ponzi Script Available For Sale (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.